Chapter 41: The Plan

Dara’s POV

“Aigoo seriously… what’s wrong with you… So clumsy” Chaerin says while she looks for some clothes I’ll change into.

Bommie and Minzy were sitting on our bed, talking about something that has seem to be discussed while I was away.

I, for being soaked, am standing in the bathroom, with my face resting on my hand that’s holding the side of the door, peeking my head out.

My lips pressed on the back of my palm.

My heart has calmed yet I’m still feeling his warmth. I can’t believe such thing has happened. I don’t know what has gotten into me earlier.

What brought us there?

If last night I was crying nonsense about Jiyong… I completely forgotten about it and anything else in the world when I was kissing Donghae.

All day long while they were gone, I used that time to things over. I sat on the shore and just looked blankly over the horizon, hugging my knees to my chest.

After seeing how perfect that little moment we had in his bedroom. How it felt so calm and peaceful. How it made me feel that it’s what I want things to be.

I realized that it’s only I who’s complicating things between us.

I’m thinking too much. Worrying about things that I shouldn’t. Why should I think about Jiyong when I have Donghae here with me today? I should atleast focus on him now, right when it seems that we were somewhat brought by the heavens together.

That’s what my Bali getaway is all about anyway, right? To look for answers and to sort my feelings and figure out if my feelings for him are real and strong enough for me to accept his confession.

In regards to Jiyong’s case, if he really wants me back then he should have come here too. Although it’s impossible, still fate would bring his way.

So tonight, I totally have broken my wall down and was able to let Donghae in and give it a chance.

And I guess it’s the right thing to do. For I felt a heavy load got lifted from my shoulders.

I felt relaxed. Relieved. And happy.                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

“I didn’t know you brought that dress!” Bommie suddenly exclaimed while looking at where Chaerin is. My eyes also turned to the one the leader is holding. It’s a dress I have once used in an Etude Summer shoot.

“You should wear that atleast tomorrow, unnie” Minzy says.

“Why? Where are we going tomorrow?” I asked. “Aren’t we doing underwater adventure?”

“Change of plans, unnie. We’ll do that on Day 6. Tomorrow we’ll visit temples and go sightseeing.” Minzy informed me while she scans through her phone, studying ahead of the temples we’ll be going to.

“Why the sudden change?” I asked.

“Apparently Super Junior who suggested it” Chaerin says in a chuckle. “They say they want to get away from the beach and waters for a change”

“Are we going there with Super Junior????”

They looked at me ridiculously as if asking me, why am I even surprised? Of course we will be with them.