Chapter 26: Jealousy

Normal POV

A round of giggles can be heard inside the room. Two people walks over a pile of stuffs, to get a better shot of sleepers with their mouth wide open.

“Yaaa… Sooyoung” one whispers, while tapping Sooyoung’s shoulders then pointed at the sleeping Shindong on the floor.

She laughs hardly in silence as leans over for a better angle,  while Yuri takes a photo of Sungmin who’s an inch away from falling off the couch.

“You know they’ll be mad once they saw those in your phones” Heechul walks out of his room and welcomes them.

They giggled.

“Oh what happened to your face?” they asked as soon as they noticed the bruise on one end of his lips.

“Ah nothing…” he says. “We were just out of control last night”

“No doubt.” Jessica commented while scanning through the place. Counting the numbers of bodies laying around everywhere, it seems some have already woken up. “Where’s the rest?”

“Eunhyuk sent IU to her schedule, Kyuhyun and Siwon have activities today, and Donghae… he’s in his room playing the guitar”

Jessica’s brows creased, playing the guitar?

“What are you guys doing here anyway?” Heechul asks them and while the girls answer their purpose, Jessica walks and headed to Donghae’s room. She knocked first and when she heard his response, she opened the door widely.

There he lies with a guitar on his body, strumming on whatever melody. He was equally surprised to see her there.

“Ugh. Get up”

“What? Why?” Donghae says putting down the guitar aside. She enters his room and throws a cap and hoodie out of his closet. “What are these for?”

“I’ll take you for a walk” she says. And when he asked her why. “It’s better to talk about your lady problem out with fresh air than locking yourself up in a room and be all sentimental”

“You’re getting the wrong idea. I’m not sa---“

“Sushhh… I’ll wait for you outside so hurry” she says leaving him still dumbfounded. He can still hear her from outside. ‘TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK!!!”

Oh what the hell, a little fresh air won’t hurt, right? He thought and went for a quick shower and changed his clothes.

Once he was done, he went out to meet the rest. They’re gathered in the living room with the members just waking up.

Jessica already told them about their plan of going out that they no longer have asked.

“Thank you for taking him out, Jessica. I thought I’ll be hearing a broken-hearted man strumming all day long”, one teased and caused laughter among everyone.

“Just be careful and don’t get caught, okay?” Taeyeon reminded.

“Nae” They bowed down and headed out.

As soon as they left Girls Generation turned their heads to the boys with big smiles. “What’s up with them?”

“Could they be…”

“Na-uh” Tiffany says shaking her constantly. “Jessica loves Taecyeon”

“We know. But isn’t it weird how lately Jessica seems to be so interested in Donghae oppa’s matters lately. She keeps asking where and how he is.”