Author's Note

.From Me.

(The Last Author's Note)

      Hello! Yes, you’ve read it right. Still You, Just You has ended. Huhuhu TT TT. But I would like to use one last chapter to say Thank You to you guys. To everyone who read it and continuously been patient on waiting for updates, for tweeting your reactions/posting comments... you truly have touched my heart.

      I’m always grateful to you, because if it wasn’t you I wouldn’t be able to pull this one off. I won’t really be that inspired. You kept me going. So thank you.

      I admit, I will miss writing this one.  SYJY had a really long run, a year and a month and a few days old! Wew~ And like I said before... when I was just starting, I was doubting to ever reach 30. And yet now I’ve reached chapter 62 hahahahahahahahaha.

      I’m touched to read when people say they don’t want it to end yet, me too honestly wasn’t ready at first. However, I also received reviews that it’s already been long and we needed to move on, to which I agree.

      I’m sorry if there are parts that you find me lacking off, Rated scenes always work me up big time, so I’m sorry if it doesn’t fit your expectation and disappoints you, if it ever been so dramatic that it’s draining you, and if there are times you just want to dive to your screen to reach me and slap me for my wrong grammar and spellings. I’m sorry hahaha. I will sure study and improve, nae?

      I’m sorry too if I haven’t been able to respond to your comments, but do know I’ve read all of them and appreciated the thought and every minute/second you spent to post. Labyu~

      And to all the friends who I’ve been friends with online, hello. I hope we meet someday! XD SS6???

      All in all. Thank You. And I love you! Super!

      God Bless and till next time! xx

      -- Lady Kika

FUN FACTS ABOUT SYJY:

-   Should have been entitled ‘One Wish’

-   Jessica supposed to be a tough love rival

-   Only less than 30 chapters long

-    GD gets his chance

-    Donghae loses his chance

-    No Bali, No Jeju/wedding scenes

-    No love scenes at all. None.

-    The Fact’s Kim Jang Gu didn’t exist. They didn’t get caught

-    Lee Omma does not approve of Dara

-       - Thoughts of a Sequel...? //no title yet//