Chapter 47: Before The Storm

Normal POV

“What the eff are you doing!?!?”

Donghae grunted as he moves his body away after feeling a weird hand going over his neck. Regardless the warning, the person still tries to reach for the collar of his shirt and does whatever it is he’s doing.

“What is he doing?” he asks the others. “Can you make him stop please…”

“Ya. Give fishy a break, Hyukkie. He obviously looks tired” Leeteuk says to which Eunhyuk followed and finally removes his hands off Donghae. “What exactly are you doing anyway?”

“I’m just checking if there is or no” the member says.

“What is?”

With a smirk he answers, “Marks”

“You’re stupid” Donghae hisses, lazily taking a bite of his meal. For today’s lunch, the resort is serving Chinese cuisine, and for Ryeowook and Kyuhyun like Chinese food they joined him in eating while the others just sit comfortable and takes a listen on his story.

Since agreed, once he arrived and guaranteed there was nothing wrong with the girls, he sat down and proceeded with all their questions. And what questions do you expect from men in their mid-to-late 20’s?

“Did something happen to you and Dara?”

Donghae sighs and glares at them. “Seriously? You’re going to ask that first?”

“What? We can guess you two already kissed cause you won’t be a couple if you didn’t” they justified. “What else is there to ask besides that?”

Well yeah if he was also in their shoes, that’s one thing he’d be asking. He understands... They left them two as people who’s still coy on whatever relationship they have then just a night after they’re a couple. But still, even if it happened, he just can’t possibly share it and allow them to fantasize about her.

“Fine” A heavy sigh came from Yesung “What did you guys do then together?”

So he tells them about Dara meeting his mom and Donghwa, and eventually the conversation began to flow from there on.

Donghae was relieved their questioning about their night together has ended, for even he doesn’t completely know how it happened. He can’t believe they’ve done it. It just happened too fast. From their simple exchange of kisses led to a much more intimate affair.

He loves Dara. And he respects her. He is willing to do anything for her and he’s pretty much willing to wait… But last night, contradicted his core. The overwhelming and intensifying passion made him go beyond and out of control.

He tried to stop. He tried his hardest to stop. He wanted to push his self away.

But he wasn’t able to. The unbearable sensation was too much for him, he couldn’t resist. His brain was completely empty and only filled by the thoughts of her. He pinned her down the couch seats and continues to kiss line down her neck to the curve of her shoulder, one hand smoothing up her legs down to her waist and another holding her neck as they share more pleasurable measures.

Within a few seconds of their sizzling moment they find themselves undressed, lying on the sofa and under him lay the person he loved, he cherishes and a person he wants to protect and be with for the rest of his life, she was staring back at him lovingly, with intensity in her eyes, mounting with desire and passion. She moved her hand to the side of his face, tracing her fingers down his jaw down to his neck to his chest, he felt his blood surge through his entire body as he lingers for her touch..