Chapter 34: Far Away

Dara's POV

[Twitter : Direct Message]

@ibgdrgn: Have you arrived?

@ibgdrgn: Don’t forget to wear sunblock and hat, OK? It’s hot there!

@ibgdrgn: We’re still at Seoul~ >< working TT TT TT TT I bet you’re swimming now. Do Have Fun!

Jiyong has been sending me messages via text or DM in twitter for days.

Even if I don’t reply, he was still very persistent. I’m actually surprised that he does this. The last time we talked was when he shocked me and confessed about his true feelings, it was an awfully heavy night to me, and maybe for him too. And yet all a sudden he’s like this. Shouldn’t he still be mad at me or something?

And why would he do this when he’s now with Kiko? Is he planning to get back wirh me? Is that it?

I really do not know. I’m so confused.

When we look at it, this would particularly be a good thing for atleast we’re no longer in a fight or ignoring each other. But truly it feels weird and a little pressuring.

And like I said, I need to think over things. And that’s what I’m gonna do while in Bali.

Back in Seoul, the winter is soon to be over but the weather is still a bit cold and breezy. But here in Bali, we truly had to ditch our jackets and embrace the start of summer.

However, the skies seem to be a bit cloudly as we arrived.

 “Is it gonna rain?” Bommie asked as she looks out the window, while we wait for our luggages to come out on the carousel.

"Perhaps. March is a rainy season anyway. But I checked the forecast, it doesn’t seem like it’s gonna rain this week” our girlscout-like maknae says while holding onto her smart phone.

“Nae… Nae… We just landed and are now getting our luggaes, oppa” Chaerin says over to her phone. “Nae. We’ll look for our hotel guide after this. Nae… Arasso. Bye~”

She puts down her phone and sighs. It appears to be it’s our manager’s checking on us.

“Chaerin omma, what do we do now?” Bom jokingly clings her arm to Chaerin’s.

“Omma. Where do we go?” Minzy did the same with her aegyo~

Chaerin is wearing her usual fashionista style with her shades and everything but she tends to look like a mother sometimes, esp now with these two kids in girly dresses clings over her and talking in aegyo~

We’re travelling without our managers and stylists today for YG also gave them time off to be with their own families. And this is good, we can do whatever we want!

YG did warn us not to be irresponsible and/or misbehave though… but there’s nothing to worry about, we’re all big and mature girls. What is there to happen?

After finding our luggages, we went out to the arrival port and looks for the person with our Hotel sign in his hands.

“2NE1” he greeted us warmly. “Selamat Datang to Bali, Indonesia! My name is Setia and I will be your guide to your hotel”

For we are in a different country, we are bound to speak in English. First one to speak was Chaerin of course. “Hi. We already got all our stuff, are we ready to go?”

“I’m sorry, maam. But can we wait for a few more minutes”

“Oh why?” Bom asks curiously as she starts fanning her hand to herself.