Chapter 59: In The End

Normal POV

        GD and Youngbae were walking along the hallways of YG, on the way to Teddy’s recording room to invite him out to eat after arriving from Japan, commemoration of their successful album promotions in Japan too.

         “What’s up, hyung!” They greeted vibrantly upon seeing Se7en walk out of the room, fix-wearing his Chanel coat. “Do you want to eat out wit----”

         Se7en looked completely restless and in a rush that he didn’t even bother stopping and welcome them warmly, but he pats their backs shortly as he passes by them.

         “What’s going on?” Taeyang asked Teddy instead, who was unusually not working today. He too looked troubled.

         “Bom called” the other answered briefly.

         “Why? Did something bad happen?” The two BigBang members asked in worry.

          Teddy shakes his head quickly and assured everyone is safe. “It’s Dara. Apparently she met Donghae today and now she’s in Han River crying her eyes out”

         “Is that still a thing?” Taeyang asked. “I thought she has moved on?”

         “Do you think she did?” Teddy asked.

         GD stayed quiet. Indeed, like they expect her to move on so easily. He knows her, she was just hiding her pain to not be a burden. If it took her months to cry over him before + a Donghae –showering her love and care for her to fully move on. How much more now, when nobody seems to be that Donghae?

         He tried once though, but he just can’t fill in the shoes. He knows nothing can make her feel better but Hae.

         “Didn’t you tell me you will not let her go and never ever make her cry!? What is this!?” GD throws a punch at Donghae when he visited his drama set once – back when the break up was still fresh and Dara couldn’t stop crying. It was a painful sight to GD that his feelings was in an uproar and he can no longer contain it.

         “Excuse me, GD. You can’t be here” a few staffs wrapped their arms around GD to stop him.

         Donghae remained quiet, down on the ground. His script scattered around him.

         “Then why is she crying now, hyung? How dare you leave her when she chose you!? I don’t fcking care if you’re having a bad time and needed space. Why didn’t you keep your word!?”

         “Why? Did you keep yours?” Donghae answers miserably. “Didn’t you say once she chooses me you’ll be happy for us? Why did you keep on trying to winning her back”

         GD takes a huge swallow down his throat. “Because she was worth it. When I lost her that’s when I realized how much I shouldn’t have given up on her in the first place” he says lowly.

         “So now you’re going to try and take her again?” Donghae asks, looking at GD intensely.

         “I want to. But we both know I can’t do that. No matter how much I tried she can never be mine again. In the end it’ll be you who she needed” GD says, freeing himself from the staffs’ arms and sits on the ground, across Donghae. “She’s yours, hyung. And I hope you realize it was wrong for you to leave her”

         “But I needed space...” Donghae murmurs, wiping the blood on his mouth with the sleeves of his costume. “I need time”

         “I know...” GD sighs. He understands what Donghae feels. He has been in that situation didn’t he? And GD apologizes to Donghae for everything.  He just felt so sorry to this guy for being sandwich by so much drama and knew he doesn’t deserve to be tired and hurt. “But I hope you get back to her before it’s too late”