Chapter 21: Leader VS Diva

Normal POV

The Suju boys became quiet. Even Donghae who was about to follow Dara, sat back down again.

“What happened to Dara unnie?” She looks irked, making her scarier.

Bom scanned around for no one was answering. Do they expect me to save their asses and do all the explaining alone? She thought. “Sorry Chaerin-aa, but my tongue kinda slipped”

CL sighs heavily.

“Wait… so  what you said was true?” Shindong asked, slowly recovering from the surprise. “Did Dara really stay in your place, Hae?”

“Of course not! I was just teasing her!!!” she defended. “How can she possibly…”

Bom was certainly trying to save it, but Eunhyuk abruptly says “No… It’s true…  Last night I saw th-“

“Hyuk” Donghae hissed in frustration.

Although he only means to tease but Donghae’s already looking pretty strained with everything. Bom feels really guilty seeing him like that.

“Unnie… We’re leaving” The leader says sharply, to which Bom followed, she greeted the 9 men in front of her good bye and walks beside CL. She also bowed her head slightly and turns around to leave.

“CL ssi” Donghae followed. All of them three were standing in far distance between the door and the members. “Uhm…about Dara---noona…I…”

“Oh. You don’t have to worry about her anymore”

?? He batted his eyes, curious. “But…”

“Look, I know your intentions are good and we appreciate the things you’re doing for her, but if it’s alright may I ask you to stop seeing each other.”

No one expected CL to say that, Bom was startled and nudged her arm a bit. “Hey… Chaerin aa”

“Don’t get me wrong. I’m not against it. However you read those articles, you’ve seen how many they are. People think it’s her.” CL speaks like Sajangnim, sharp and on-point. “If in case you two get caught, even if it’s just a friendly hangout, still, people would easily misunderstand everything, so I suggest you drop it now before anything happens”

“Hold up, CL ssi…” One stands from his seat and goes up in front of CL. “why are you saying like Donghae’s the only one responsible?”

“Oh. Did I say that? I don’t think I did”

“It sounds like it. With you lecturing him like that”

“If ever my words come across as like that, I’m sorry, I don’t mean to upset anyone. Especially you Donghae sunbae…” CL says, still on her tough character “But I’m just saying my advice as a leader and as a colleague”

“You know Dara is equally responsible too. Shouldn’t you just leave your business on your members alone? Scold her instead. She’s the one named in the articles after all” Heechul made it sound like a side comment but it definitely made a twitch on CL’s hearing.

“You don’t have to worry about how I handle my members, sunbae. Unnie is getting twice the lecture I’m giving to him”

Bom held CL before everything heats up between them. It’s not that CL’s ready to pick a fight, she just won’t back down when she has a point. On the other hand, Heechul is the same.

“Ayo, these two, you’re too tense~”

The other Suju members all look horrified. No one would dare to jump in and stop them except for Siwon, he stands up and wraps his arm around Heechul. “Yeah. Let’s cool those heads down, shall we?”