Chapter 49: Hold On

Normal POV

Another day after, Super Junior finally flew back to Korea after receiving a go signal from their agency, arriving with slightly tanned skin, refreshed auras and wide smiles on their faces, all appearing like they had a good normal vacation.

Meanwhile, the YG family is also back in the area of Seoul after GD got transferred to one of the hospitals there. He has not yet woken up but due to the growing incidents of press people invading their privacy in Japan. They had to take action.

For both groups are back, they are then bound to face all the questions revolving their Bali vacation next.

Back in Japan, 2NE1 honestly admitted everything and explained what truly happened, to YG; they’ve realized that it’s better for him to know so it can be dealt well, especially now that things are heavy and in a blur.

Both SM and YG presidents have decided to just be truthful about it to the public, and released official statements respectively

YG: We too are shocked. We have consulted both groups and they have said, it really was just a coincidence that they met there. YG artists were sent to different places as a short break from the concert frenzy. 2NE1 chose Bali for it is a hot trend place to visit for summer and it just so happens that Super Junior came there too for their own vacation.

SM: 2NE1 and Super Junior are friends. Being invited to each other’s parties/events is proof enough, however this vacation truly wasn’t planned. After finding each other in the same place, they just decided to hang out like normal friends would.

Fans have divided opinions about it. One fandom was fine with it, thankful that they see their bias interacting and being friends with someone. While the other fandom was not too sure, their overprotective side was kicking in, but seeing their other halves happy and with all the beautiful pictures shared by the members, they’re progressively accepting it.

Though there’s still another rumor out in the open, but both SM and YG chose not to address it and let it be gone through time. It’s for everyone’s good. Donghae and Dara’s relationship is still in the beginning stage and have to be protected, also YG considers how it will harm his favourite artist once he wakes up and knows about it.

The others have also suggested to give the two some time to adjust and the chance to settle things.

Donghae went to the hospital GD was confined in as soon as they arrived. After the days of being contained in Bali and his phone being confiscated – to prevent him from booking plane tickets, he’s beastly in need to talk and see his Jagi.

“Oh!” a person cried out after opening the door. The two men exchanged surprised stares, disbelieving to see one another.

“Why? Nugu?” Another voice from the inside was heard. He swings it more widely and showed him to Bom. “Ah! You’re here! Didn’t you just arrive this morning?”

The Super Junior bobbed his head in greeting, his eyes scanning the white room, he felt bad seeing GD, and the guilt he felt days ago was crawling up again.

“Where’s Dara?” He expected to see her sitting beside the bed but she wasn’t. She wasn’t inside the hospital either.

Se7en took the fruits out of his hands and thanked them for it. He was the person in charge of today’s shift. Bom was only a visitor to drag her boyfriend away from the Choi Brothers Quality Tea time.

The YG artists exchanged glances then Bom signals her friend to speak up where their little Dara has gone. “She’s at home” the hyung says in a sigh, scratching the back of his head.