Chapter 8: One Day

Normal POV

 Krrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg……..

Krrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

Krriiiiiii-----

“Hehyo?” someone answers with her mouth full.

“Noona. Is Dara noona there?”

“Dara?” Bom takes out the corn from her mouth. “I don’t know. Let me check. Wait”

Bom goes out of Bomzy crib and knocks next door. CL quickly answered. “What?”

“Is Dara here?”

“No. She went out.”

“Again?” Bom enters the Chaera crib and puts back the phone to her ear. “Nope. CL says she went out”

“Where to?”

Bom mouthed the same question to CL. She just raised her shoulders and started walking away.

"We really don’t know. Why?”

“She’s not picking up her phone… I just want us to meet…”

It’s evident things are still unsettled between the two since their fight in the YG building. Though they see each other in practice, they never get the chance to talk. Dara keeps on avoiding him.

She sighs and sits on the couch. “Probably it’s not yet the right time to talk to her, Ji. Give her a break”

Silence came from the other line then he let out a huge sigh, realizing Bom’s point. “Yeah. Maybe some other time. Thanks, noona”

Bom hummed and pressed End. She placed down her phone beside her.

CL gazes at her from the other end of the couch.

“Since when did Dara get so busy? We’ve been practicing for 3 whole days straight and she still has the strength to go out?”

“She probably just wants to take her mind off things”

Bom clicks her tongue.“I wonder where she is though… ”

“...I hope she's alright”

Dara has been busy for YG Concert practice that it took a while before her and Donghae had the time to push the meet.

The day before their movie ‘hangout’, even though it’s not a date Donghae wanted to make the most out of it so he has planned several things they could do. Movie, Lunch, Skating, Coffee...

But sometimes…

Plans just won’t go as planned and changes...

He was on his way out the door when Shindong suddenly called his name. “Hae!”

“Nae?” He peeked his head back again on the living room.

“Where are you going?”

“Out”

“You’re forgetting something…”

Forgetting? What? Do we have a schedule today?

Perplexed and innocence showed all over Donghae’s face.

“It’s your turn to bring Bang Shin to the groomer. Last time it was Yesung. Now it’s you”

“Should it have to be today? I really need to go” He checks the time.