chapter 15: Snowy Day

Normal POV

“Jiyong it’s time to practice…”

Two people called out from the door. But there was no movement came from their leader. He stayed seated on the bench by the veranda, watching the snow as it slowly falls.

Taeyang and Daesung exchanged glances. “Let’s leave him for now” they decided to give him more time.

As the guys left, GD takes a whiff of his cigarette then sighs. Together with the smoke coming out of his mouth and nose, teardrops fall down on his cheek.

His wrist tightened, the image of Dara from last night was unbearable to his sight, her pain, those tears and her words, he wanted to stop them all. She was letting him go…

He had the chance to be with her again, he’s just one kiss away. He should have just leaned and everything will be alright.

But... for what reasons, he chose to pull away…

 And in the end, they ended.

And things are really over between them.

As Bigbang walks out, 2NE1 was already waiting by the door. “Well?”

They shook their heads. “How bout Dara noona?”

“The same. Locked up in her room”

“Guess it’s better to give them time and space for now”

“YG hyung is gunna kill us for sure” Taeyang says. This is like 3 months ago… They both acted like this”

“Why can’t they just fix things between them and be back together, for Pete’s sake”

“You know that’s unlikely to happen now, right”

The groups sighs, how did the once a happy bright couple have to turn like this? It was thought to be forever. But why is it like this now?

“This time probably won’t take that long…” Bommie defended. “They’ll move on easily…”

“Yeah, it’s only because last time they had no one to hold on to. Now they have” Seungri commented.

All heads turned to him, curious of what he meant. Sure they would understand GD’s case but none of them knows about Dara and Donghae.

He remained calm but at the back of his head he panics.

“I mean… Now we’re here for her”

First they defended they’re always there for them, but indeed the strictness gave them too much containment.

Seungri walks away biting his lips. Well that was close, though he’s best friends with GD, he knows the importance of Donghae’s existence now in Dara’s life.

Hero? Shoulder to lean on? Friend? Future boyfriend?

None of those matters for now, he knows he’s there for her and be the change Dara needs. And he can’t just pull him out of her life.

Toot… Toot…

[ It’s snowing – Donghae]

[ Yeah it is. Yey – Dara]

[ Wanna go out? – Donghae]

[ No… - Dara]

[ Why not? Don’t you want to play? – Donghae]

[ No. I don’t. I want to rest… - Dara]