Chapter 19: Nothing Else To Hide

Donghae’s POV

“Hae…”

I quickly stood up and went to Eunhyuk, trying to get him out the door. He didn’t fight back though, he just followed my guides quietly, for him to be this quiet he sure is surprised. I shut the door.

“Is that?” He looked at me then I nodded. His widely awe slowly turning to a wide grin. “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Then started spazzing.

“Shhh will you tone it down please…”

He stopped shouting but he’s certainly still happy and rejoicing.

“Who are you texting?” My eyes widen as he starts tapping on his cellphone quickly. “Oh no you don’t!”

“Oh yes I am!” He turns and moves away while I try to steal his phone from his hands.

“Hyuk. Please don’t tell it to others yet please”

“Why not? They need to know about this”

“No they don’t. If you tell them about what you saw just now, how do you think will they react huh?”

He paused for a moment to think. Then taps on his cellphone again like he deleted the first message then types a news one. “Atleast I need to tell them you’re lying about not dating”

“That’s not fair!”

He glares at me. “You know what’s unfair? It’s keeping this secret from me, from your own best friend”

“I’m sorry. It’s just that things are a bit complicated.”

“It wouldn’t be if you didn’t lie to me”

“I didn’t lie. Dara and I aren’t dating, we’re just friends.”

“Then why did you keep it a secret? You know you can tell me everything”

“I am going to tell you about her, some day but not now. Not when things are complicated on her end.” I place my hands inside my pocket. “Look. I’m trying to help her… If you tell them about us it would just add burden to her. Those articles out are heavy enough.”

“Fine” he puts back his phone inside his pocket. He opens the door again to see her. “What happened to her?”

“She has a fever”

“So your idea of healing is by kissing her on the cheek?”

“I…I…I…”

He taps my shoulder with a wide smirk. “Go on, kiss her. It might really heal her”

“Shut up! Can you just leave?”

“So you can do it?” Aish. He just won’t let it to go. But really what was I going to? Why was I leaning to kiss her?

I escorted him to the main door and guarded him strictly. I need to make sure he really leaves after putting his shoes on. “You don’t have to do that. Just go back and be by her side.”

It’s not that I don’t trust him, I just know how mischievous he is.

“Here, so you would believe me” He gives me the spare key.

I still don’t know how he got one though.

“Don’t worry I won’t tell them. I promise” He says standing out. “Just make sure you get her in the end. OK? Fighting!”

After he left I went back to her side, and watched her sleep. Just make sure you get her in the end.

Yeah I wish.