Chapter FINAL: Always You

“Jagi-ya… Are really sure about this?” a stuttering Dara asked while standing behind a huge wide door. But not only her voice was shaking at that moment, her entire body too.

       In her right, stands a guy, also feeling the same nervousness inside him but refuses to show it. “Yeah. Don’t you want to do this?”

       “Of course I do. But don’t you think this is a little crazy?”

       Donghae chuckles “It really is crazy!” he admitted but his resolve is unwavering. “But isn’t this fun? Although, I’m pretty sure we’ll be in so much trouble…”

       Despite hearing Donghae’s playful side, Dara recognizes the tone of certainty in his voice. “You’re really ready for this huh?”

       Donghae grips on her hand tightly. “Yes. I’ve been ready for this for a long time”

       Dara smiled and takes a deep breath. What idiotic idea it is indeed, it’s crazy, but if it means spending their entire life together, then what is a little risk?

       She truly was touched when she heard Donghae say his plans with the others, what great joy and love did she felt from him. Uncertainty was present inside her but now that she stands together with him means she has no hesitations at all.

       With one hand she brushes the white beautiful dress she’s wearing while Donghae fixes his hair up. “You ready?” He asks glancing at her.

       “Yes…” she says with a loving voice.

       It’s time.

       They know they have to get going and start whatever this insane thing they plan to do. But for one more time they locked lips and felt thankful of reaching this point.

       The couple takes a deep breath and braced their selves as step forward and the glass door widely slip open, showing themselves and their relationship to the world.

       Earlier that afternoon, after Donghae requested for the guys’ help, 2NE1 ninjad their way back to Seoul via cruise. Meanwhile Super Junior was scheduled to arrive in the city at night, where fans have gathered and have been waiting for their return.

       Fan gifts, banners and cameras are ready. But as the doors opened, instead of hearing loud screams of cheers, the airport was filled with shock and horrified expressions.

       They didn’t see 11 people walk out, rather a 1:1 pair. A beautiful couple, wearing beautiful smiles, wrapped in a beautiful aura. The redundant use of the word beautiful just describes how truly beautiful it was.

       One of their beloved oppa was smiling genuinely big while holding onto Dara’s hand as they walk along their path while Dara’s hold her head down, feeling shy and afraid to lift it up and see the fangirls’ reactions.

       “O…O… Oppa! What is this!?” a fan recovers from her shocked state.

       “Oppa! Unnie! Are you back together?”

       “Omo! Did you two get married too!?”

       “Ahhhh!!! Andwae!!! Oppa!!!”

       The two only gave the fans loving smiles as a response and together with the endless questions from them, the fast reporters have joined in. Flashes of lights blinding them on their way to the van the SuJu manager have prepared.

       “Haaaaaa!” Dara lets out a heavy exhale after the car’s door have closed. It’s just how they predicted it to be, but thankfully they’ve passed through it smoothly without tomatoes being thrown at her or her hair being pulled. She can now breathe normally.