Chapter 2: The Hero

Dara’s POV

“Dara…”

 “…ya noona… Noona”

I woke up with the sounds of playing music, tapping ballpen, footsteps, Teddy oppa laughing with Kush and Tabi, and Seungri’s voice all in one.

I glanced up only to see Seungri trying to juggle four oranges on his hands. He fails every time.

I sat up, still feeling a bit drowsy. “Did you just arrive?”

“Yes. Why aren’t you in the practice room? 2NE1 is there”

“I needed a quiet place to rest in”

“And you think this place is quiet?” He snickers.

Now that everyone’s here, no doubt the place is in chaos.

“Earlier it was”

”So how’s your leg?” he gives one of the oranges. And I think it’s the one that keeps on hitting the ground.

“Bit better”

It’s been a week since the accident, luckily there was no broken bone that needs to be casted, the injury is healing fast and I can now participate in broadcasts, as long as I don’t exert too much force on it.

Besides my legs, I got a bruise around my arm because it was quite a fall, but it can be hidden easily with jacket so no worry.

“How about your head, don’t you feel anything weird? Major headaches or fainting?”

“You sound like a doctor” I chuckled. “No… the doctor said there’s nothing to worry about. There’s no damage or anything, just krung krung”

“Well it was wise he secured your head first and fast. We never know what might have happened”

“I know. I still haven’t thanked him personally though”

“Do you want me to get his number?”

“No. Shouldn’t it be better if I do it face to face?”

Seungri smirked evilly; it seems he thinks he senses something.

“You just want to see him!” He clicked his tongue. “Okay okay… Treat him to lunch as a thank you then!”

“Heol~” I sneered. “I am not taking him anywhere”

“Why? Your dating ban is up, so go date!”

“Who are you gonna date, noona?” Youngbae turns the chair quickly after over hearing us.

“Starks” Seungri teased and eventually got hit lightly by a magazine on his head.

I looked up and it was Jiyong. “Ya stop saying nonsense, you’re up!”

Seungri stood up and proceeded inside the recording studio. They’ve been preparing diligently for their album.

Jiyong sat on the empty seat beside me. “Are you going to a broadcast tonight?” he asked while tapping on his cell phone.

“Yes” I hummed.

Today 2NE1 is scheduled to be recording for a CF. We’ll just be doing voice overs and head shots, which is good atleast it won’t require anything that requires leg work.

“So… about Iron man” Jiyong glanced at me, grinning.

“Nothing! Seungri was just teasing…”

“He was pretty heroic though” he says. Turning his attention back to his cell phone

“Yeah…  But I won’t go out with him, I’m just going to say thank you” I smiled reassuring him there won’t be anything else.