Chapter 25: Remember

Donghae’s POV

I woke up with the sound of my phone alarming right beside where my ear is.  My head feels lighter than it normally should after a drunken night.

I scanned around the quiet place, some members are still lying on the couches and floors, knocked out. It looks like everyone went all out.

“Oh hello, Fishy…” Eunhyuk greeted, coming out of the kitchen with a pink apron on. Seems he’s the only one up.“ How do you feel now?”

“Light headed…” I said, stretching my arms and legs. “And great. I don’t know why”

“Great? That’s weird… Well do you remember anything?”

“No. I had too much drink last night… I’m not sure if I can even…“ As I entered the kitchen I was taken aback to see a petite girl, sitting on the high stool by the kitchen counter.

“Annyeong haseyo” she says.

I scratched the back of my head, as I feel embarrassed for her to see my morning appearance. “Hi Good morning, I’m sorry if you have to see us like this”

Although she said she doesn’t mind, still the place was a complete disaster. I cleaned up a few garbage as I walk, we wouldn’t like her to think we’re this messy. I sat next to her while Eunhyuk stands in front of me, behind the counter, serving me with soup, rice, chicken and vegetable sidings.

“Is there anything wrong, Hae?” Eunhyuk notices my surprise.

“Uhm no! Everything’s great! Thank you, IU” I said, still staring at the meal. “But isn’t it too heavy for breakfast?”

The couple laughed for a while. “What time do you think it is? It’s already lunch time, silly!”

“Lunch time?” I checked the time and it is! No wonder why my phone alarmed, it’s because I have a show I need to catch on watching at noon.

I turned on the TV and tuned in while the two talk on my side.

“I’m really sorry, baby~ You had to come over and make us a meal…”

“It’s okay. Drunk hyukkie was really upset last night when he wanted pancakes and I couldn’t come… I want to make you feel better today instead”

“Awww… I’m sorry!” Eunhyuk feels guiltier for his actions last night. It seems he has called her and had a feud.

“Tsk tsk Troublesome Hyukkie” I said as a side comment while taking a huge bite.

“As if you don’t do stupid things like that when drunk”

“Absolutely not. I have no memory of me doing such things, I am a responsible adult”

“Really?! How confident! Give me your phone” He says taking my phone.

He leaned over to IU as they both checked my phone, I’m pretty sure they’re looking for possible drunk pictures of me on the gallery that will prove me wrong, but like he said, I’m confident.

Took them a while scrolling here and there. I knew they can’t find one.

Suddenly. Eunhyuk laughs loudly.

“What? Did you find a picture really?”

“Aniyo… It was greater than that” He says with a really huge smile. IU was smiling at me apologetically.

Greater than a picture? A realization sparked in my mind, I took the phone from his hands quickly. Oh crap… please no…

[ LOG List ] Last call Dara