Chapter 4: Hopeless

Normal POV

“Oh why are you here?...”

 Sang hyun smiled shyly. “Mom asked me to bring you this”

“What for?”

“For having your cast taken off”

“But I still have 4 days”

“Well she bought them now because it’s on sale today.”

Dara chuckled.

“She also says to take you home there tonight. Are you done for the day?” He sat on one of the benches and observes the place while Dara took quite a stare on the beautiful bouquet.

There’s really something about flowers that cheers her up. “Yeah”

“Who is that from!?” CL asked soon as she came, she was gone when Sang hyun arrived so she was a bit frantic to see them.

“Don’t worry, CL. It’s just from me”

“Oh oppa” She changes her expression to a brighter one. “Oh okay then it’s fine… I thought it’s from someone else, I cant bear another flower inside the dorm”

“Are there a lot from fans?”

“Aniyo… Fans sent lovely basket of fruits and cards…. The flowers are from random guys”

“Guys?” He glanced at Dara. “Does that mean from…”

“Fanboys” CL says.

“Really? So, was there someone who got your attention, noona?”

“No. No way. Unnie is not yet allowed to date again. She’s not ready. Right unnie?”

Ever since Dara’s relationship with Jiyong ended, CL has been really strict. Not only her, but also Bom, YG… everyone. ‘Please don’t tell me you’re crying. Stop‘, as they would always say.

Dara understands that they just don’t want to tolerate all her dramas in order for her to move on. Her behaviour on the first months was awful, she was always crying and emotional, it burdened everyone.

And because of that, she learned to keep it only to herself. Whatever she feels, she’d pretend like she’s alright and deal it herself.

That night, inside her room.

She gazes out the window and in deep thoughts.

Her phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hi Dara ssi?” the guy from the other line greeted enthusiastically.

“Who is this?”

“It’s Donghae” he introduced himself.

Donghae? How did he get my number? And why is he calling me. She thought

“Did I call at a bad time?”

“No it’s okay… It’s just uh… you know a bit surprising… and unexpected.” It was awkward; She doesn’t know what to say. “Why?”

“Do you remember about the meal you were going to offer?”

She has forgotten all about that but he reminded her of it again. Oh crap he still remembers that? I didn’t really able to invite him, I was cut short remember?

She bites her lip thinking how to deal with it. “Ah yes what about it?”

“Well, Kangin’s birthday is coming up and there’ll be a celebration…. And I..uhm…”