Chapter 30: Love Quarrel

Normal POV

Donghae still hasn’t come back even after a few minutes, and the more they stay longer the more uneasy she feels. Dara tried to stay calm as possible. She feels she could be mistaken or may be just thinking negatively.

She kept migling with the others. Feasting over a buffet of Odeng and Teokbokki, enjoying the conversations they’re having.

"Aigoo i cant believe it's snowing again. I thought last time was the last time?"

"Well one really cant predict the weather you see" yesung says informatively.

"If snow are like rain... this day tells to be blessed" the maknae says.

Seungri’s phone came to ring, receiving a call from TOP. “Oh TOP hyung!”

Bom stops her eating and looks at him, feeling a bit in panic for she didn’t ask permission from him. “Is he looking for me?” she mouthed silently.

Seungri shakes his head.

“Eh? Nope. He’s not with me… (listens)… Eating out… (listens)… Friends… (listens)… What girl? A-aniyooo… It’s Super Junior!... I swear!”

It appears that they’re mistrustful of his where abouts that he was asked a lot of questions.

“Aish chincha…” he groans after the call. “Why do they always assume that I sneak out with a girl?”

2NE1 laughs at him. “Then who is it he was asking if you’re with or not? Are you sure he wasn’t looking for me?”

“Ani… He was looking for GD hyung”

“GD still wasn’t there?” Yesung asks.

“Seems everyone is missing tonight huh?”

Dara became silent on her seat.

What if GD is really talking to Donghae?

What if he asks him to stay away from her?

What is GD feeling?

All those thoughts coming inside her mind. A larger concern built up inside her.

Bom, CL and Seungri aren’t that oblivious not to notice her troubling. But they also have the same suspicion as her. The possibilities of GD facing Donghae is high.

“Ya Chaerin-aa it’s time for you to blow the cake” Bom claps her hand.

“Eh~” she squinted her eyes. “Do I need to?”

“Yes. So we can start eating it”

“It’s nothing special, we just had a dedication written” Siwon says, opening the box to show them. And it was just a simple cake, and with the words. Thank you. Congratulations. Happy Birthday. 2NE1 fighting.

“Whoa. Really with all the greetings in one cake” Minzy chuckles.

“So just 2NE1???” Seungri pointed out acting a bit hurt.

“It is us who invited them anyway” CL says.

“Fine! Then I’ll buy one for BigBang and have fighting dedication too” Seungri says standing up. “Let’s go Dara, you’ll help me pick out”

“Huh? Why me?”

“Because you’re pretty”

What’s the connection? The gang all wondered

“Basing on the cake’s handwriting, it looks like a man’s. so with you I can get a discount”

Lies.