Chapter 37: You and I Together

Normal POV

“What”

“the”

“hell”

“are”

“you”

“doing here!?!?!?!” CL asks in utter shock, seeing the Super Junior walking towards the Horseback riding queue.

“OH!!!! You’re here too?” Heechul says calmly and in surprise.

“Whoa!!! Annyeong haseyo!” The rest greeted.

“Seriously, you’ve got to be kidding me” the leader exclaimed again. “Are you following us?”

“No way… We were really vacationing here” Heechul says. “Maybe it’s you who’s following us”

“FYI. We’ve been here for 3 days now”

CL’s eyes turns to Dara in wondering whether she has told them where they are going, or invited them to come over so they can hang out freely. But no, it’s impossible.

Looking at her reaction right now she is equally surprised.

“What hotel/resort are you staying in now?” Minzy asks, and Sungmin answers.

“Shut the eff up! Are you serious?” CL’s jaw dropped wide open. How can this even happen? Is it even possible? To go on a vacation at the same time, in Bali, to stay in the same resort…

Bom would call it destiny if she was here. So her fortune about ‘with friends’ was probably talking about Super Junior. And the thing about Dara’s ‘be with the one for her’ could be meaning being together with Donghae?

Yesung noticed Dara on the sides, appearing to be like she’s expecting someone to appear next. And one can guess 100% it’s Donghae… Thinking about it now, he realizes if Donghae really got dumped, then it’s unwise for the two to meet. Although they want them to be together, they still need him to recover.

He lets out a huge sigh. “Well it seems you guys are riding, and there are only a few horses available… I think we should do something else, yeah?” and suggested while looking at Heechul, Sungmin and Kangin.

The three nods in agreement for they realized the same thing, and bids farewell.

Eh? CL was sceptical. She didn’t expect them to drop the idea simply. Won’t they usually be more energetic at times like this? Did something happen?

Dara seems to have sensed what they’re probably thinking as she caught Kangin and Sungmin giving her an eerie stare, she begins to feel awfully bad for it. And no matter how badly she wants to clear things up and explain about Donghae, she couldn’t.

“Wait… Where are the others?” CL wonders. “Is it just you guys?”

“Uhm… The others went elsewhere…” Kangin tries to give a subtle response.

“Where’s Donghae oppa?” Minzy asked for Dara.

“In Hawaii…” Sungmin replies in a stutter.

Dara’s shoulders dropped. Right… Seungri did mention they’re going to Hawaii. Guess she expected too much.

The guys said their goodbyes again, and hurried to leave. “Message them quick. Tell them we’ll go swimming instead” Heechul orders them in a whisper as they walked away, up the stairs back to where the entrance was.