Chapter 28: D-Day

Normal POV

“HO-LY Sht”

“Ey… seriously…”

“Ohmygahhhh is she for real?!”

“Aish chincha! I can’t believe this. Did she really…??”

“That CL! She’s gonna get it alright” Heechul says.

“Guys, breathe in breathe out. Let’s all calm down”

“Seriously Siwon, like who can calm down on these huh!?”

While the Super Junior members were all circling over the envelope CL gave, Donghae on the other hand just chose to sit on the couch and watch them silently. Eunhyuk came to join him with a coffee in his hands.

“So how do you feel?”

“I don’t know… What should I feel?”

“Come on, Hae. You got CL’s blessing! Shouldn’t you be rejoicing!? Celebrate like them”

“Wuhoo we got tickets! I can’t believe it!” Sungmin cries in joy.

“And special invites for the after party. Sweet...” Kangin scans the invite papers carefully.

“Isn’t it weird for us to be invited in a YG family concert?” Ryeowook asks, still a bit dumbfounded with the gift.

“You don’t have to worry, you’re not included. There’s only 6 tickets and AP passes inside. One is for Donghae and 5 for us to battle over” Shindong says.

“That’s 4. CL and I are great friends. So one is automatically mine” Heechul says, taking one ticket in Shindong’s hand. “Add the fact that Dara and are friends. 2 PROs for me”

“GD and I are good friends, so I take one also” Yesung says.

“If you are that close then you don’t have to be included here. Wait till he gives you one” Shindong moves away the tickets from Yesung right when he was reaching for them.

“Yaaaa!”

And they started bickering like little kids.

Celebrate huh. Both members chuckled in ridicule.

“UGH! Enough!” Kangin shouted with his hands spread wide open. “This won’t be settled if we keep handling it this way!”

“Right! We’ll just let Donghae decide, it’s his present after all” they passed the tickets to Donghae. “It’s all in your hands, brother. Who among us would you bring to the concert with you?”

All eyes were looking at him. They all have different stares, some were doing puppy eyes, some has he ‘I will kill you if you don’t pick me stare, and some who are looking at him confidently (strongly believe they would be picked).                                                                                                   

It was a very crucial situation, Donghae can hardly pick. Although he has a few people and reasons in mind, he still can’t afford to disappoint anyone. So he just sighed and declined to participate.

“What!? But… Oh come on! Hae! Hae!”

They followed him to his room but then got shut off by the door closing and locking before them. “What’s his deal?” they knocked desperately.

“Let him be for now, his mind is still processing everything” Eunhyuk stands up, taking one ticket with him. “Anyway, this one’s mine. I’m his Hyukkie afterall”