Chapter 31: It Starts with That Kiss

Even with that long productive meeting, the productivity didn’t last for the entire day. It’s Monday, no music shows to attend to, practices are moved to tomorrow, there’s no much activities scheduled… making most of the SM artists free.

Although some have still gone off to do what they planned to do for the day like shopping, visiting friends and do individual schedules, some went home to catch more zs, and the rest still stayed in the company building to do whatever.

A few of those people who have stayed are some of the Super Junior members, f(x) and 4 Girls Generation. The boys were sitting in the SM cafeteria, enjoying countless bowls and plates of udon and salads.

“The four must be so tired” Kangin says while he stirs the noodles on the soup. “Why aren’t you both home and resting too?”

Eunhyuk and Shindong are the only members who attended the after party that stayed, and the rest with them are the ones who called themselves ‘the unfortunate-ones-who-didn’t-win-rock-paper-scissors-for-after-party-passes’

“We don’t know. It’s weird.” Shindong says. “Given we were exhausted”

The guys then ask them about the happenings in the after party. They’re really curious how it went. The party goers arrived home around 3am last night and went straight to bed, so they weren’t able to ask them.

“Man, now hearing you had Odeng and Tteokbokki with them I feel envious” Sungmin exclaims.

“But what happened to Donghae hyung? He looked awfully gloomy” Kyuhyun asks.

“That, we have no idea” Eunhyuk says with his mouth still chewing.

 “Nevertheless definitely something’s up” Ryeowook says before he takes munch of his wrapped lettuce. “And for Mr Yang hyun Suk to call him…”

“Why do you think he called? Do you think it has something to do with Dara?”

“Probably” Shindong says “Oh! Do you think he’s asking him to stay away from her?”

 “Aish I hope not” Eunhyuk says “Seriously, the two have just reunited, and then this happens again”

“I start to feel they aren’t meant to be together”

“Me too. Their relationship seems to be complicated when it shouldn’t it be like that”

“Yeah! Too many ups and downs”

“Eh~~~~“ Jessica butts in and joins the circle. “How can you guys say that? And what’s will all the negativity? You shouldn’t think like that”

“We’re being realistic”

“Realistic? Don’t you have much faith that that the two will have a happy ending?”

“Then please, enlighten us with positivity” they challenges her to put light on the situation.

Jessica smiled, accepting. She took a sit beside Kangin and rested her elbows on the table. “First, why did YG call?” She started. “I believe he was just expressing gratitude for Hae oppa’s participation, and formal apology for the involvement. Maybe he fears of the trouble Donghae would get from the President because of all the fuss that it caused”

The others bob their heads in consideration, indeed that makes perfect sense. Eunhyuk and Shindong exchanged glances, pretty impressed that she actually has a positive point. Seemingly it is the exact reason why.

“Alright then how do you explain Donghae’s gloominess?”

“When did Donghae started being gloomy?”