Chapter 58: After Some Time

Normal POV

      The break up was essential nevertheless. For after that tragic night and the relationship being exposed, the two are under fire and under the watchful eye of the public.

         If they didn’t hit pause, they would barely have the freedom to date and people would just constantly hate, and would possibly just drain them more.

         The Fact news has risen because they’re the only press who’s got the scoop, they got pictures of their meetings and detailed accounts of the relationship. Jang Gu no longer went around the bush and just shoot everything he got.

         But despite it being too invading and under the belt. The companies involved stayed chaste and lull about the issue. They respected the couple’s choice to take that break to rest.

      Moving on was never an easy road.

      After a month of crying and heartbreak, both has found a way to get back into their feet and face tomorrow, they do not want to burden anyone, and most likely they don’t want to ruin a concert or delay a whole drama production. They kept themselves busy with their own activities.

     But most of the time they would still find themselves crying when they’re alone in their room and before going to sleep, look at each other’s profiles and SNS to see how they’ve been. There was even a time in a YG concert, Dara burst in tears when she was singing You & I, reminding her of the night when she and Donghae sang it together at bonfire in Bali.

      Later on, they learned to move on and just let it go.

      The days of separation turned to weeks.

      And the weeks eventually turned to months.

      Time passed by so quick and the year is almost reaching its end.

      A lot has happened all that while.

      Things have changed.

      And the idea of getting back together was no longer in mind.

      But so we’ve thought…

      “Ya Hae. We’ve been here for an hour now. Maybe she’s not coming today” Ken exclaims while looking out the window, scanning the vicitnity. “Look how deserted their parking area is”

      The guy who was seated in the front passenger seat, just ignored what his friend says. “Let’s just wait a little longer please…”

      “You’ve been saying that since we came” the other commented but there’s nothing he can do but follow Donghae’s request. They waited a little longer inside that small black picanto car that’s parked in a corner street of Hapjeong. To lessen the boredom, Ken taps his hands on the wheel in an upbeat while Donghae remained silent and in anticipation to see what they’ve been waiting for to arrive.

      A few minutes later, 2NE1’s black van appeared and parked. Donghae slightly rose from his seat, taking a better look if Dara is going to hop off it or not. But nope, no one went out of the van but their manager. He was alone and looks like he was just there to pick up a few stuff.