Chapter 62

Julian's POV:

Camila and I walk to Spanish class together. Hopefully coming to school would help bringing her memories back. I lead her to the back of the class, where we usually sit away from everyone else. I go to the table with two chairs like, usually she would be on my lap but I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Something feels off" she says once we sit down. "Well uh you'd usually sit on my lap" I say. She climbs onto my lap catching me off guard. I hold her by her hips "You sure?" I say looking at her over her shoulder. She nods and focuses on the teacher. "I think I know a way for you to remember me." I whisper against her neck, letting my breath tingle against her skin as I rub her waist slowly. I bring my eyes over to her and she gives a small nod making me grin. Oh baby you'll be remembering everything alright.

Izzy's POV:

Drew and I walk into Spanish class behind Camila and Julian. I lead him to our seat in the middle. Once we sit down, I bring out some poloroids of us not paying attention to class. We never did we always just played around. "Do you remember any of these?" I ask sliding the pictures to him. He takes them, examining them before putting them back down. "No, just a bunch of random pictures" He says shaking his head and I let out a sigh. I take out my phone and click on Drew's contact. I hand him my phone on our chat letting him read our messages. "Wait so what are we?" He asks looking up from my phone, handing it to me to one our not so friendly texts. "Well we weren't exactly official...but we were, we are more than friends" I say turning my phone off. I groan buring my face in my arms. I ran out of ideas for him to remember. "Hey uh it's alright" Drew says trying to comfort me, but it's no use I just want my Drew back.