Chapter 44

Julian's POV:

I walk up to Cami with her family when uncle Jake turns to me with a...mad?- upset?- a stern face, I can't tell his emotions-

Drew on the other hand is just grinning. ai soon realize what Uncle Jake seems upset about, I look over at Camila who's hickeys are very much open to everyone. I look back at him "She just can't control herself like you can't with aunt Kylie." I say making Camila almost burst out laughing, but her mom shoots her a glare shutting her up. "I'm careful don't worry, I'll take care of your daughter I promise" I say seriously. "I care about her too much to do anything wrong with her or to her." I say looking over at Camila with a small smile. She returns the smile and I look at uncle Jake again. His face is unreadable, but then he smiles patting the back of my shoulder and walking to the kitchen to my dad with aunt Kylie. I can feel Drew rolling his eyes and I pull Camila into a tight hug and kissing the top of her head.

Izzy's POV:

I'm laying in bed when someone comes and lays next to me. I roll over to see my mom and I smile, curling up to her. Since Drew left, he took the warmth with him so now I'm stealing it from my mom. I lay my head on her chest with my leg over her in a weird position. She just laughs and holds me, she was always the cuddling type.  I'm about to fall asleep, but then I feel someone tickling me. I roll over to see both mom and dad poking my ticklish spots. "breakfasts readyyyy" my dad says laughing after finally letting go. My mom gets up and leaves with my dad to the kitchen, I get up and change into a hoodie and some sweats to keep me warm and comfy, before I make my way to the breakfast table. I walk past Julian and Camila hugging and kissing, they are just adorable together. Then I walk to the table and sit next to Drew. "Good morning" he whispers in my ear making me smile. "Good morning" I reply back looking at him.

Just then Leah walks in and everyone's mood drops, ready for her criticism and remarks. Uncle Jake puts a plate of stacked pancakes on the table, and everyone digs in into the delicious breakfast, more delicious with extra maple syrup of course.