Chapter 22

Julian's POV:

I roll my eyes as Erik checks Camila out. I get up pulling her to me catching her off guard. She looks at me confused and I whisper against her neck. "We're getting out of here." I say trying to keep my cool, which is harder each second we stand here. "But-" She goes to complain but I drag us back inside. I can tell she has a frown on her face the whole time, until we get back to my car. I open the back seats and she gets on confused. I go on after her closing the door behind us and going over her. Her eyes widen a bit before she relaxes with a grin. I spread her legs as she wraps her thighs around my torso as I kiss her neck. The moment my tounge touches her skin, she let's out a moan, and that's it for me to lose control.

Izzy's POV:

I watch as Drew practically shoves his tounge down Lauren's throat. I want to stop watching them but I can't, this just proves Drew hasn't changed, and wouldn't change. Blake notices and holds my chin to look up at him. "Let's go inside alright?" He says nodding inside and I nod. He takes us both back inside the big house, and we sit down on the couch next to eachother. For a few moments its awkward silence, but then the next moment we are both laughing enjoying each other's precense. Our laughter came to an end as Blake holds my cheek caressing it slowly with this thumb. I lean into it a bit and he leans in closer to me. His lips brush against mine ever so softly, before he captures my lip with his. It's a slow kiss and I end up sitting on his lap. We pull away as he whispers against my lips "Let's get outta here and the loud music" he says nodding upstairs. I guess he could tell the bit of worry in his face and he shakes his head "Nothing too bad don't worry" and I nod slowly as he carries me up to a room upstairs.