Chapter 15

Cami's pov :
I got pulled back by Julian making me face him.So now we are just staring at eachothers eyes , god damn it screw it ... i pull him down by the collar of his shirt and press my lips against his. He wraps his strong arms around me kissing me back and then picking me up , wrapping my legs around him and squeezing my ass on the action.I let out a soft moan against his lips, he groans back at me before sliding his tongue on my mouth , i do the same holding the back of his head and making intense and harder.He slowly starts walking to the room , he goes im closing the door and locking it before pulling me onto the soft bed and crawling on top of me . His eyes drop to my lips then to my eyes , waiting for aproval. I just smile and unhook my bra under my shirt before sliding it off and tossing it to the cold ground.He lifts my shirt up a.bit before sliding it off over my head and  kissing my neck , sucking on it and bitting . I jusr close my eyes enjoying his touch and kisses all over my body , Both of our clothes falls onto the ground in a few minutes , He rubs his member against my entrance making me let out a soft moan ..i guess thats enough for him since he gave a hard thrust inside of me. Skin on skin and heavy breathing conbinated with both our moans soon enough take control of these walls.

Drew's pov :
I grab her neck forcing her to face me "i never allowed you to stop looking at me." I state. She quickly looks away, so i frown and pull her to me with one of my hands on her lower back then move closer to her ear "stubborn girls never go far darling , in fact... they end up being tamed and oh u should know thats my especialty." I grabs her neck tighter pinning her to the wall , but shes not moving she is just looking at me with her wide eyes , innocence on her eyes not knowing what to do or how to react , thinking carefuly about her next move . I take her hand and guide her sliding it down from my shoulder to my arm then my belt "now ur supposed to take that off and make me feel satisfied, consider this my favor for teaching you." She looks at me leaning in closer. I finally get to brush my lips against her starting a soft kiss when she bited my lip , hard " OW BITCH!" I yelled out she looked at me "Im not a toy drew"