Chapter 49

Camilas pov : 

Mom and Drew fell asleep next to eachother , Drew hugging her and mom with her arms around him. I look over at dad whos smiling down at mom "How were you and mom at my age?" i ask , he looks at me "oh are you sure u wanna know?" he said with a grin and then i realized.

oh god no-  i shake my head quickly earning a chuckle from him i hold onto him taking all his warmth while he run his fingers through my hair until he falls asleep. His snores are really loud- so i get up slowly wrapping his arms around mom . He feels me moving his arms and grins pulling mom to him and pressing his self against her. 

Ew- i get up and go room by room looking for Julian since now i am the one needy for cuddles , I see him on the bed next to Izzy and aunt al "Oh hey cami come here" aunt al said nodding to them . I laugh a bit and go in...Izzy is holding onto her and Julian on the other side looks at me and extends his arms when he sees me doing a little pout. I just laugh and go to him laying on top of him , his arms wrap around my waist and i close my eyes soon as my head finds his chest. I can hear Izzy and Aunt al whispering and laughing at us. Instead he moves me so we are on a spon possition..oh shit-

Drews pov : 

I wake up slowly and look at mom with a soft smile , damn it i love her so much . I kiss her cheek and get out of the room closing the door right after then go to the shower. I get in and wash myself while i sing and vibe to some music on my playlist until "the song" comes up , do you know how is it like to have a song that reminds u of that someone and that just wont change? well i have mine. And its only for Izzy.

I smile at myself and get out changing into some grey sweats and a white shirt . i walk out and there is uncle shawn "hey  Drew mind helping?" he said picking up some stuff , i of course started helping until i looked up at a little tree house "Are you reboulding that?" i asked while i helped him with the wood he just nods . "Family generation thing" you could say, when we are done we both head in. 

I look around for Izzy but she seems to be nowhere to be found so i head to the kitchen and yell out "I GOT CHOCOLATE DOUBLE FUDGE BROWNIE ICE CREAM" .

Kylies pov : 

I roll over and look over at jake whos now asleep and looking so peaceful to be honest this is like the moments you never want to stop , when everythings just fine and nothing can ruin it or mess it up because u have all you want and theres nothing left. 

My life is completed.

Shawns pov : 

I look up at the house and i smile , proud of my work even tho Drew helped but my pride basically tells me to say i did and convince my self i did it alone-

just then i hear "I GOT CHOCOLATE DOUBLE FUDGE BROWNIE ICE CREAM" . Well the house must wait- I thought while i ran inside.