Chapter 14

Julian's POV:

I get caught off guard when Camila crashes her lips against mine. I stay still for a moment before kissing back with as much passion. She slowly goes over me, pinning me down by my shoulders as I hold her by her hips. I pull her down closer by her hips against me and she starts moving and grinding up against me once she's fully on me. I groan against her lips as she moan in my mouth. I slide my hand down lower to her ass, giving it a light squeeze before rubbing it slowly. She pulls on my bottom lip with her teeth. Damn. I feel her grin against my mouth when she feels my dick rise up right against her. I moves under her slowly, teasing her back but instead she jumps off of me.

"Too fast" She says shaking her head. What the heck? "I'm going the same speed you were?" But she walks out of the room. I roll my eyes and follow her, this time grabbing her arm and making her face me.

Izzy's POV:

My eyes widen at his words and I look over st him quickly, and he only raises his eyebrow. I shake my head quickly and nod over to my parents, which if he hasn't forgotten are sitting across from us in their own world. He just rolls his eyes gripping my thigh tighter. I quickly stuff my mouth with some pancakes. He groans letting out a frustrated breath.

Mom and Dad went out grocery shopping or something, so I'm left to do the dishes. I'm at the sink washing them, when I feel someone pressed against me from behind. Drew. He brings his lips near my ear, moving some of my loose strands of hair behind it. "You left me back there" He whispers and I almsot drop the spoon on my hands. I turn around to face him, wiping my wet palms on my pants. He has both his arms on each side of me on the counter/sink behind me. This intensity is killing me, so I look away from him trying to focus on something, anything but him.