Chapter 17

Camilas pov : 

I take him back to the room , His hand still into fist and heavy breathing . I sit him down then sit on his lap facing him.

His gaze meets mine then i took one of his hands and puts it above my ass meanwhile i took  his other hand and held it , He gives my hand and ass a light squeeze before finally calming down and letting out a deep breath , im glad i can make him feel calm and Comfortable . I never has this effect on someone, I kiss his hand letting him keep his other hand above my ass. "Drews a bitch" he said rolling his eyes. I look at him "Well Drew is Drew we cant do much about it" .

He looks at me "He shouldnt have. Hes a pussy." I look at him getting up "Well im sorry im not letting you talk about my brother this way." He gets up standing infront of me "Well then u should be well aware of your brother taking every girl as an object!" He rised his tone at me. "Julian forget about it , I have nothing to do with this why are you even yelling at me"" He pinned me against the wall "Well maybe because u might be the same as his!" He probably got anger issues from uncle shawn. I look at him "U think i see u as an object?..." 

"Yeah ofc , u and drew are the same" I shake my head "I expected more from you Julian" I said slamming the door behind me after i go out , now im shaking ... great .

Drews pov : 

I see camila walking out and shake my head . What did Julian said to her now... i go upstairs to his room when he opens he frowns , he is probably already upset about camilas situation or whatever that happened. 

"Can we talk?-" instead i get a punch on my face "You are a fucking dick!" he yells at me but i stop his hand before he punches me again since we both know im stronger "Dont even , and i dont wanna even see you close to Camila . Whatever you did to her i dont care if i see you near her im beating your ass up bitch." i walk out . I need some coffee.

I walk into a coffee shop and its actually a very nice place to hang ou with friends and things , me and izzy used to came here and just play and do silly things around here , laugh and talk for hours and i wouldnt get bored of her face and her voice that made me fall deeper and deeper everytime . I walk over to my usual table when i see Izzy AND blake , i dont care if Juju wants me to stay away from her as well , shes mine . But blake... damn this bitch. I take my coffee and walk over to them . well Blake , pouring the coffee on him .

"Im pretty sure i already told you to respect whats mine." i state.

Camilas pov : 

I go back in with tearful eyes . There was my mom and dad enjoying some wine in the counter. They quickly looked at me and i cleaned my face up before i see my dad opening this arm "Come here princess" Call me how ever you want to call me , spoiled , brat , daddys girl. But i love my dad and my mom if you cant take it suck it up. I walk up to him and hug him trying to stop shaking , his arms wraps around me. "Who did this."