Chapter 28

Julian's POV:

I sigh at Camila's text and look back at Izzy. I know we promised each other that its us over any guy or girl, but it's hard when that girl is Camila. Izzy seems to notice so she nods "Go for her" She says. "You sure?" I ask making sure "I'm sure." I smile at her generosity. I look up and see its cloudy. I take off one of my jackets and plop it on her head. "There in case it rains." I say "ooooooor I could use your carrrrrr?" She pleads and I shake my head. "But it's been a bad dayyyy" she whines. "Not happening u don't have a license." She just rolls her eyes, before giving me a good luck hug and walking away. I look back up at Camila's window, then at a tree that has a ladder near it. I place the ladder to her window and start climbing up it. I knock on her window making her drop her phone. She looks over at the window, at me, like she's seen a ghost. She opens the window and pulls me in. "What are you doing? You were supposed to take Izzy to Blakes!" She whisper yells. "You were more important, and she's there I gave the directions to his house as our house-" Her eyes soften a bit but then she looks over my shoulder. Drew. This time I keep my cool but pull Camila to me. 

Izzy's POV:

I walk looking down at my feet and smiling at the thought of how persistent Julian is with Camila. Making her his number one, with him letting no one stand in their way. I want to have that with someone, but I'm just a hopeless romantic. I can feel little droplets falling on my face so I start running. Before I know it, instead of going home I find myself in Blakes driveway. I walk up to his front door and knock on it. Blake opens the door, with only wearing a towel around his wet body. 

"Izzy?" He asks confused letting me in. I look around the house, its pretty big, but very plain, nothing on the walls. "What were you doing out? its almost about to pour cats and dogs out there." He says as he grabs a shirt, putting it on. "I dunno" I say looking down and he brings my gaze up to his.