Chapter 45

Cami's pov :
Its a huge relief that my dad aproved Juju . But now we are all sitting on the table eating , im on Julians lap while i feed him and viceversa ... with short laughs and smiles.
Leah seems upset that im this happy and i know whats coming so i get up and wash my plate. I feel Izzy coming from behind of me "Hey u good cami?" She asks in a low tone while i set the plate back in its place "Yeah leah speeches are normal for me by now" i said looking at her , dont get me wrong im not jealous because they are the favorites , Grandma Leah have always been a pain on the ass for mom once before meaning its my time to suffer.
"Soo wanna go to the river? Like old times?" She said with a smile. I just nod. Last year on the river was hard to resist Julians hot body and back then we were friends now imagine being his girlfriend this time , oh holy shit.

Drews pov:
The girls come up to me asking to go to the river , welp guess we are going plus that could be a excuse to see Izzy half naked before im allowed to see her fully naked body.
I agreed but i think i gotta do something first , while the girls changed i went to Juju whos now scrolling through Camila's intagram pics and smiles as he comments each snd everyone. "Julian?" I say looking at him , he looks up at me and rised his eyebrow . Im doubting on saying this my pride is holding me back so bad "im..sorry." i state and Julian looks at me , ive never actually said sorry first so he just smiles "i forgive you." Izzy and Camila finally show up.
Izzy is wearing a blue two pieces swim suit while Camila sticks to the red two pieces instead.
Juju gets up walking over camila and whispering something in her ear making her blush meanwhile me and izzy are just sitting next to eachother and talking then leah comes in "hey guys"
We all sudently stay quiet then her eyes go to camila . Then to Julian . "You could have gotten something better than... that. Julian Darling..."
I look over at julian whos hands now in a fist i just hold Izzy.