Chapter 7

Drew's pov :
I go out of the bathroom and im already tired , then i see Juju's eyes on Milly (camila) i cross my arms and roll my eyes at him "Really? You are going for daddy's girl?" I said rising my eyebrow and he looked at me then quickly looking back at camila who is now walking to class with her friends.  "Well i dont mind trying?" He said crossing his arms. "But shes spoileddd" i said taking my phone "Ok then ill spoil her as well , and come on shes gorgeous and damn it she's hot" .
"I dont punch you for talking to my sister that way for the only reason that you are my bestfriend." He grin "So how about you and Izzy huh?" . My eyes widen "Nothings happening" ok now thats a lie "In fact she is very annoying and disgusting" lie lie lie , shes stunning and precious "shes just-... lets go." I said rolling my eyes and walking to them earning a laugh from Juju.

Camila's pov:
We sadly share classes with older grades aka Drews and Juju's . Its annoying having to see Drew's face even in school when i have enough with his childish attitude at home damn it have i ever mention hes actually the uglier of both of us?-
On the other hand this morning is stuck on my mind , waking up to Juju felt actually really good. I sit on the back of the class against the wall , Jace is about to sit down but Juju quickly moves infront of him "This seat is taken." I roll my eyes and pay attention to the teacher , its spanish class so i actually like this class , spanish was never a problem with me. Juju sits down and looks over to my notebook "what even is that-" we were making a poetry so i took this chance to confess...somehow to him but in spanish figuring he wouldnt understand .
"Quiero ser yo quien te traiga el desayuno en las mañanas .
Quien espere con un beso tu llegada.
Quien te sostenga en tus dias grises .
Quien pueda hacer tus dias mas felices"

(I wanna be who brings the breakfast to ur bed every morning , the person that waits for u to kiss u when u cime home , the person who hold u on ur darkest days , the person who can make ur days happier)

I look at him and close my notebook "now pay attention." I look back to the teacher then i feel him pulling my leg over his and resting his hand on my thighs , i let out a soft smile. This isnt that bad. Now im wondering if he did or not understand what i said .

Drew's pov :
Im writting another one of my poetrys on my book , poetry is something i really am good with and helps me express my emotions since im very hard to push to express my emotions to everyone else. Izzy snatches my book "give it back loser." She starts looking through the pages and i take it back accidentally hurting her hand for how hard i pulled the book away from her arm , twisting her wrist "oh holy shit im so sorry!" I out down my book quickly and hold her wrist between my hands as she winces "no no its fine its not that bad" he said . I look at her then at her wrist and give it a soft kiss. Her eyes widen "you better not tell anyone what i just did shortie."