Chapter 58

Julian's POV:

I go on my knees in front of Camila's bed, between her legs. I take her hands in mine and look into her eyes deeply. "You are NOT gross, you are NOT disgusting. You just express yourself through your body, the body I love so much." I say putting my hand on her waist. Slowly sliding my fingers under her shirt, only letting the pads of my fingers touch her soft, luscious skin. "So damn much." I say planting a kiss on her inner thigh since she's wearing some short shorts, making her let out a gasp. I slide my hand up to her bra clip, unclipping it and tossing it to the floor. I pull her shirt over her head, laying her down then going over her. I kiss her breasts slowly "Every single part of you.." I groan against her breast. I take in her nipple into my mouth, sucking on it slowly and she lets out a moan. I press my member against her, teasing her since we both still have our clothes on. I flick her nipple as I hold it between my teeth and she tugs on my hair tightly making me groan against her. I press myself against her more, slowing moving back and forth, teasing her, making her yearn for more. I bring my eyes back up at her "I love you. All of you." I say. "I love you..." She whimpers out once my tongue leaves her skin. I grin before pulling laying down and pulling her to me, so she faces my member. I slide my belt off and let her to the rest of the work from there.

Izzy's POV:

"Izzy darling go get some ice cream downstairs!" My mom says behind the locked door. Drew groans as he slides out of me, making me laugh a bit. I get up putting my pants and underwear back on, Drew just sits there and I try to keep my gaze on his eyes and not much much lower. But I can't help it, my eyes trail down lower, down his abs and stops at his member. I gulp. I quickly bring my eyes back up to his and see him smirking at me. "well uhm..I should go get the uh... ice cream" I say giving him a quick peck on the lips before opening the door and going down stairs. I make sure to check if my hair isn't messy not giving the wrong idea to my parents, even if what they think is right-

"We are going out for our anniversary, you'll be ok?" Dad says grabbing his car keys as mom puts on her converse. I nod getting the ice cream tub from the freezer "I mean you do have Drew" He says with a grin and I turn around quickly to face them with wide eyes. "You were limping" My mom says giggling and looping her arms with my dad, until they went off. I groan in embarrassment opening the ice cream tub and eating right out of it.