Chapter 51

Camilas pov:
Like i said when im with Juju , its just us and no one else ... so we started making out and touching eachother and just feeling our bodies against eachother. He started going down my neck and breathing heavily against it while he started giving me even more hickeys and sucking on my neck. I let out a soft moan and i feel everyones eyes on me. I cover my mouth and Julian groals against my neck and i saw Drew and Izzy climbing down and back to the house.
He lays me down and climbs on top of me . I look up at him and breath heavily ...damn it he looks fucking hot and i just want him inside of me , deep inside of me. Cumming on me and making me all his . Claiming me as his and only his i cant imagine anyone else here with me right now.

Drews pov:
We went back down and inside the house trying to get far away from them so we dont gotta hear their "music" we close the door and Izzy lays down playing with ome of Aunt Alishas cats "woah u rather the cat over me huh?" She just laughs and nods "in fact hes really warm so u could say i do" he said with a playful smile. I lay down next to her and open my arms , she looks at me and shakes her head "mm nah i gave a very cute cat here to cuddle soooo" i just pout then cross my arms and roll over "wha-" she lets the cat down and look at me over my shoulder "hey im sorryyy" i just stay quiet. So she climbs on top of me and pecks my lips making me smile. Then we hear the car park outside she runs to the door so i follow her , then Julian and camila come in as well . They look really messy , Izzy and Julian wait on the door when alisha and shawn come in , alisha is pouting since shawn didnt let her eat the ice cream on their way there.