Chapter 52

Jake's POV:

I'm over Kylie now, in her actually. We both can hear the kids right outside the room but we don't care. It's just us now, finally. I pull away from her lips and look at her as I'm giving hard thrusts into her. She looks up at me while she moans my name. I love how even with kids, it doesn't stop or affect our sexual life. I go out of her slowly catching my breath, as she does the same. I grin knowing I'm not done yet, I never will be with her. I turn her around making her go on her knees and elbows. I grab her lower abdomen with one hand and grab her hair in my fist pulling it back so her head throws back, as I enter inside of her slowly. She whimpers just as I enter her, oh but I go harder from there. 

*Narrator*

The six of them gather around the table putting out ice cream in bowls and eating it while telling funny stories to each other. Julian is sitting down with Camila on his lap, Alisha and Shawn next to each other sharing a bowl, where well Alisha eats most of it, then feels bad and feeds Shawn, Drew and Izzy sitting next to each other, with his hand on her thigh as he feeds her. 

"Well who finally came out" Camila says as Jake and Kylie come out of their room, looking very messy, and they didn't even try hiding it. They just shrug and Jake sits down with Kylie on his lap. Julian and Camila are the first to leave to "finish their unfinished business". "They are just like you and Jake-" Alisha says to Kylie who just shrugs "Like mother or well like father like daughter." she said. Soon enough Drew and Izzy left to their room as Alisha takes the dishes and washes them.