Chapter 9

Drew's pov :
So after school i had to go with Cami to Izzy's place , lucky for me and Juju their parents arent home but in a business trip as well . Their house is big , not big as ours but it still big . I went to the fridge looking for some beer but when i opened it was filled with coca colas , ill pass. I close the door and watch Izzy and Cami going upstairs to Izzy's room , i got a plan.
I whisper my plan on Juju's ear and a smile appears on his face . I went into her room earning Cami to roll her eyes at me "what now?" She said with a mean tone "Moms on the phone" i said noding downstairs , she excuses her self and goes downstairs where Juju is waiting . I sit next to Izzy and start looking through her notebook "Problems with spanish lil one?" I said lifting my eyebrow up a bit . She nods and i smile "alright let me help u bea-" i shake my head "mean i mean bitch." I open the notebook earning a soft laugh from her "shut it nerd." Thats what came out from my mouth but the smile on my face was a problem.

Camila's pov :
I go downstairs and look around , i dont see the phone just then Juju comes infront of me , my eyes widen and i slapped him since i didnt expect it "holy shit juju dont do that!" . "Ow!-" he said holding his cheek and wincing. "Julian ur a dick!" I roll my eyes and takes his hand setting him on the couch "dont move" i state. Soon as i get up i feel his hand reaching for my ass. So i move dodging it and going to the kitchen. I try reaching the ice bag that was all way up . I try jumping so now i think next option is a chair. I feel something behind me . Juju's body presses against my back and handing me the ice before sitting back down , damn it hes a jerk . A very...cute jerk. I close the fridge and sit back down next to him pressing the ice bag against his cheek hoping the slap mark will go away soon. He wont take his eyes off of me so i looked away quickly and kissed his cheek carefully. Damn it julian.. i tilt my head back and close my eyes.