Chapter 35

Cami's pov:
He locks his lips to mines and i kiss him back wrapping my arms around his neck and above his shoulder while he held me from my lower back. Our tongues are exploring eachothers mouths and we cant have enough from eachother since the kiss keeps going deeper and deeper each time , and damn touchy as well. He grabs my ass not so gentle and slaps it , i let out a moan against his lips . He grins and picks me up , making his way upstairs while he kissed my neck , i tilt my head back closing my eyes and feeling his tongue give my neck long strokes and little nibbles. We get to his room and he locks the door before closing it with his feet. He lays me down on the bed and crawl on top of me. Looking right into my eyes then leaning in slowly , "we cant do it crystals here-" he looks over to crystal then back at me "so?".

Drew's pov :
I dont wanna get into major problems but i neither wanna leave without her giving me the chance to explain so i take my phone and send her a video and a picture of Blake with another girl just that night.She looked right at her phone and i could tell she teared up a bit but held it back. "And he is sober , at least i said what i said drunk." She looks at me covering her mouth. "Drew.." she said holding my arm i pull her hand away "i should get going before you get me on trouble." I say while climbing back down from the window and heading to my motorcycle. I can tell shes looking at me through her window , but my job here is done...if she wants to go back to him...go on and get urself heartbroken again im not holding u back anymore Izzy.