Chapter 6

Julian's POV:

The girls soon fell asleep. I tuck in Camila and Izzy, while Drew just leaves to his room. I roll my heavy lidded eyes and follow back to his room. He's already crashed and taken up the entire bed, I go back to the girls room. Izzy is sleeping on the floor, and there's plenty of space next to Cami. She wouldn't mind right? I lay down next to her, keeping some distance to respect her personal bubble, but she only cuddles up to me. I smile and put an arm around her, and fall into a deep slumber. 

I wake up to getting hit by something. I open my eyes, just to be slammed in the face with a pillow. I roll over before getting hit "what the hel-" I'm about to finish but Cami is glaring at me. I shrug it off getting off of her bed as quick as possible, only to step on Izzy's foot. I forgot she was sleeping on the floor. Luckily she is a deep sleeper, in a creepy way. I kick at her foot to wake her up, but it's no use. I bend down to her level and start poking her cheek. "wakey wakeyyy" and she's still sleeping. Tickle time. I start tickling her near her stomach and under her arms, her eyes widen and she starts kicking the air while laughs or screams? Hard to to tell with her so called "Laugh" sounds more like a kettle, just like mom. 

*At School*

Drew and I walk around the school, every 15 minutes or so he has his arm around a new girl. We would keep stopping by the bathroom just for him to do his "business" with them. Although my eyes were always on a set of two girls. One girl actually. Cami, whos walking around with Izzy showing her around. Drew comes back out and catches me staring at his sister, and rolls his eyes.

Izzy's POV:

Cami shows me around the school and she seems so cheery, even in the morning like how, I can't do anything without caffeine. Once in a while I would see Drew walking into the bathrooms, each time a different girl. It did upset me but I try ignoring it just so Camila doesn't notice. She then introduces me to her two friends, Jace and Violet. I hadn't seen Violet in so long so we practically squeeze the life out of each other. Jace was uncle Liam's son, and Violet being Aunt Nowrin's daughter. We all start talking, and catching up until Juju and Drew come our way just as we are about to head to class.