Chapter 13

Cami pov : 

I go downstairs and everyone else is there but Drew , i figured he was sleep . He got the deep sleeper side from my dad...Anyways i get two cups on coffee and some food . "Who you bringing those for huh?" Uncle shawn said giving me a playful smirk. "Im just saying , bed breakfast goes wrong sometimes" Aunt Al said smiling , I can feel the heat o my cheeks . I rush to the room and set down the cups on the night stand. 

I sit next to Juju and hand him a cup, He takes it and looks at me. I hold my cup up and look dow at him giving him a sweet smile and a kiss on the cheek. "Wrong spot." he said with a smirks . I roll my eyes at him before smiling . I set the cup down and lay next to him so now we are both facing eachother , the tension between us is stronger and stronger every time. But i know i should resist , yes i said should . His abs and his hot body were one of the multiple reasons i couldnt help myself.

Drews pov : 

I wake up before i feel onto the could groud. I grown and get up slowly rubbing my head and stretching . I put on my shirt and boxers . I could go steal a shirt from Juju but i know his plans with Cami and i dont wanna walk in on them.

So i go for my first goal aka Izzys vcard , this is like a play to win game . Prize to win be her first time ... the cost? making her trust me enough and make her fall for me real hard. Hard as if she cant get over it. I smirk before going back down "Good morning everyone" i said smiling and sitting on the table next to Izzy . Shawn and Alisha are across from us and they arent paying too much attention so i slide my hand to izzys thigh before pulling her leg over mine slowly. Her eyes widen but i can see shes pretty comfortable at the same time. Why does this even turn me on.. i start rubbing her thigh in small circles and my thoughts are ful of scenarios of me and her and all those possibilitie sleft to discover . How hard or deep can i go , I feel my dick rise up and lean in to izzy "This is your fault. Fix it."