Chapter 19

Camilas pov : 

I lay down with Juju on top of me and we both look at Izzy "Sooo ur shirttss?" she said walking over to his closet. "Uh huh u mean our shirts" i laughed softly and Julian gave me a soft peck on the cheek . Izzy quickly takes one of the shirts "Soo wheres Drew?" i rise my eyebrow...Izzys mood sudently changed "Oh i dont know." She walked out with the shirt.

Suspecious , I look at Juju "Ill go get Drew i know how much of a messy guy he can be" i say trying to sit up but he kept me trapped down under him "Wont you stay with meee" he pouts and damn it how to say no to those eyes and that pout ? . I laugh softly "A text will be enough screw it" i said before cuddling up with him and laying my head against his and closing my eyes while i run my fingers through his hair slowly.Damn i love this ...

Drews pov : 

Good what in the actual hell just happened-

I roll my eyes and walk out looking at the floor why the fuck everything i can think about is her , her and the fact my best friend is hitting on her or her and the fact that she is too close to me yet so far away. Screw it . Since today is Sunday and my parents will be out of the city in a while im throwing a party and im getting over her. Well ill try.. I send the invitation for a "pool party" on my place tonight , i get a lot of accept invitations .

I know how insecure Izzy is about her body and how she doesnt like to show much skin . She just wears what she feels comfortable wearing and i somehow respect that but damn it her body is beautiful, a god masterpiece. I go inside my house and my parents are already gone , i smile .

This night is going to be it. I dont have other prey but Izzy and oh.. Since me and Juju are in this little fight hes invited . Camila would bring him either way , but i invited every camila ex to the party and they are way more good looking than him. Lets see Camilas reaction.

Camilas pov : 

He is just perfect and damn handsome. I wouldnt change him. we both look at our phones when we get a notification , Izzy comes into the room as well ... a party on my place?...Drew..