Chapter 56

Julian's POV:

I can see tears form into Camila's eyes. I get off of her "I'm taking care of this. stay here." I say before getting up and putting my shirt back on. I grab Jacob by his collar making him to my level to my face. "You have some fucking nerve." I growl Pushing him against the wall. I bring my fist against his cheek hard, hearing a small crack. Next thing, I bring him downstairs to Aunt Kylie and uncle Jake. "This man whore here had the nerve to send out insults and pictures of Camila to the entire school." I say. "Excuse my language" I add on. I know how the same thing happened to aunt Kylie, so she wouldn't tolerate those.

"Get out." Uncle Jake says.

Jake's POV:

"Get out." I say sternly. When Jacob doesn't leave I yell it out. "Get out of my house!" He jolts back a bit scared, as he should be before walking out. I look at Kylie before looking at Julian "Thank You for telling us." I say before excusing us and taking kylies hand up to Camila's room. Before we enter the room I look at Kylie. "You ok? no bad memories coming up again?" I ask worriedly. She shakes her head slowly "Just a bit but our daughter needs us right now." I nod before entering Camila's room to find her hugging a pillow and tears streaming down her cheeks. I sit on one side of her as Kylie sits on the other side. We just sit there holding her, no words could comfort her. It seems Julian had been watching us from the door frame "Uhm you guys can go.." Camila says bringing her gaze to Julian. Kylie and I look at eachother before giving  Camila a kiss on her forehead and leaving the room to leave her alone with Julian. "Please take care of her." I whisper to Julian and he nods. "I will."

Izzy's POV:

Drew has been holding me for a while now. I notice his knuckles are bruised, I look at him to find him looking down at me. "Did you get in a fight?" I ask and he nods acting as if it wasn't a big deal. "Wtih Blake?" I continue and he nods once more. I take his large hands in my small ones and kiss his bruises on his hand. I can feel his eyes on me as I do so, he intertwines his fingers with mine and brings his other hand to my cheek making me look at him. I lean into his hand as he strokes his thumb over my cheek slowly. I feel him lean in closer, pressing his lips against mine starting a slow kiss. I return the kiss slowly going over him as he moves his hands down to my waist. He starts rubbing it slowly making me let out a gasp against his lips. He takes this to his advantage and slides his tounge into my mouth fighting for dominance. I hold my self up with both my hands on both sides of his head, but he pulls me down until I collapse on top of him with both our bodies against each other.