Chapter 11

Drew's pov :
I took my glasses from my backpack. And messed up my curly hair. I got that from mom. I start teaching her , im being very patient. She looks at me and i feel her gaze not getting off of me. Its actually..comfortable to feel how someone cant take her eyes off of you so i look back at her making her look away i quickly. I roll my eyes but on my mind i just wanted to smile and go over her. Taste her lips and trace her beautiful body with kisses. Be the first guy that drives her crazy , the first guy that'll go between her legs and the only guy she moans his name out.
I wanna spend wild nights with her but i also wanna be able to call her mine and be a sweet boy for her ... have i mentioned im really posesive? I like to mark my teritory. Aka Izzy.

Cami's pov:
We both laugh softly , well this was akward but really sweet you know ?
I clip my bra again and get up then go say hi to uncle shawn and aunt Alisha . They are so nice and cool parents we could say , uncle shawn doesnt put limits but aunt al- well-
Lets not talk about it-

Night falls and we get invited to stay. Me and Drew would just go home to be alone so we agreed, plus tomorrow was saturday . We got pizza for dinner...and watched some netflix together , when Shawn and Alisha werent around Juju would give me thigh squeezes. Earning a smile from me . Or sometimes a lip bite.
We go to Izzy's room , her bed is like mine but way more fluffy and full of plushies and soft pillows around
We all lay there and next thing i know everything turns black.

*Narrator*
Drew tucks Izzy in and sit next to her running his fingers through her hair slowly , that was the only moment he could express his love for her without her knowing.
Juju picks cami up and goes to his room. He lays her down before taking off his own pants and shirt and laying next to her changing her on one of his shirts , making sure shes warm and comfy he holds her and falls asleep.