Chapter 18

Julian's POV: 

I pace around the living room furniture frustrated. Camila hadn't answered any of my calls or texts and I started getting worried. But I should give some space right? Or am I supposed to be clingy and annoying? I pull on my hair even more frustrated. When it comes to Camila, I have no idea what is right and what isn't. What is good enough and what isn't. 

My heart drops a bit when I hear the doorbell ring. I look through the peek hole on the door and see Camila's familiar face. I swing the door open to see her lovely face and body. I pull her into a tight hug "I'm so sorry I didn't mean it" I whisper against her hair. Her head rests against my shoulder, she's even the perfect height, and her smells amazing. I close my eyes "It's ok I forgive you" She whispers back. 

Izzy's POV:

Drew spills his coffee over Blake and I take in a sharp breath. Blake grips the edge of the table taking in deep breaths trying to keep cool. I get up to face Drew. "what the hell is wrong with you! why can't you leave me alone for god's sake!" I yell at him and looks taken aback. I look back at Blake before grabbing his arm, and he intertwines his fingers with mine. I give Drew one last look before walking out of the coffee shop.

*Narrator*

Isabelle takes Blake back to her house to get him cleaned up. It was the least she could do for him buying her a drink. When she opens her front door, her parents are sitting on the couch watching the T.V together. "Who's that?" Alisha asks but they can tell the similarities to Dylan aka their rival. Izzy just stays quiet as Blake comes up from behind her. "I'm Blake" He says. But before Shawn or Alisha could say anything, she grabs his arm and drags him up to her room from the awkward tension. "Didn't think I'd be meeting your parents so soon" Blake says with a grin as he pulls his shirt off. "What are you-" Izzy is about to ask when Julian walks in with Camila on his arm. He looks between them, A shirtless Blake and a flustered Izzy. Julian slowly walks backward before sprinting back to his room laughing and giggling with Camila. "hey wait!" She calls out after them "He need one of your shirts!-"