Chapter 36

Julian's POV:

Camila is persistent of not doing anything with Crystal here. I roll my eyes picking her up as she wraps her thighs around my waist. I climb out my window, that leads to the roof and lay her down.

"Don't wake the whole neighborhood up." I whisper against her neck and make my way up kissing the back of her ear. I tug on her earlobe with my teeth gently before kissing down lower.

Both of our clothes are off, we are skin to skin. Groaning and moaning into each other's mouths and each other's body's when our lips connect with each other's warm bodies. Our heavy breathing is the only sound for us to hear.

We lay next to eachother catching our breaths, staring up at the night sky with a smile on our faces.

Izzy's POV:

I groan as I hear my alarm going off. I roll over snoozing it. It's already Monday and I don't think I can go to school, this whole weekend I've just been closed off and moody. I tilt my head back looking up at the ceiling when Julian comes in and lays on the bed next to me.

"Moooommmmmmmm izzy won't get up for schoool!" He yells out and I hit his arm rolling my eyes. Next thing I know, our mom comes in laying on the other side of me, until we are all cuddling. "Still not feeling well?" She asks and I shake my head. She gives me a soft kiss on the forehead as she runs her fingers through her hair. I fake a cough "I think I'm sick.." I say in a weak voice. That's when Dad comes into the room. "I think I'm sick" Julian mimics me making us all, but me laugh.

"You shouldn't lie you know" he says laying down next to mom. We all cuddle next to each other with our legs tangled. "Buuuutttt I could get a license from the doctors office and make them write a note for your school giving you as many days off as you please." He says making me smile. My dad is the best. "Hey what about me!" Julian says and dad just chuckles. "Sure you too bud." he says. "But he has no reason to stay! and he'll just annoy me all day!" I whine and mom looks over at dad. "She does have a fair point-" she says.

For the next few minutes we all just lay next to each other on my bed tangled up next to cuddling and laughing.