Chapter 42

Julian's POV:

I like being inside of her, especially now. Especially from the brutal words Leah said to her. Being the one to make her love her body, showing her I love her body. We go a few more rounds, but I never leave inside of her. And she seems to like that, like my dominance, just how I like, no love her freakiness. Her riding me, cumming over me, me cumming in her. Damn. She gets so wet from my touch. I would muffle her moans by locking my lips against hers, until we both groan against each others lips, or putting the belt in her mouth, using it as a leash on her now as we go doggy style, pulling on it making her tilt her head back. I finally go out of her slowly as we both catch out breaths with our chests heaving and pacing up and down.

Izzy's POV:

Drew falls asleep on me making me not be able to do anything. I reach over and grab a book from the night stand. I prop it on his back while I read it. After about thirty minutes I yawn putting the book down. I try getting up to change out of my uncomfortable jeans, but Drew won't let go of me. I let out a short laugh as I slowly wiggle out of them from underneath him. Lets hope I wake up earlier than him, I usually do. He just wraps his arms around my stomach, leeching on closer. I give him a soft kiss on his forehead before closing my own eyes and drifting into a deep warm slumber.