Chapter 48

Julian's POV:

I come back home before dad, he was just cleaning up while I went back to Grandma Leah's house to clean myself up. I walk past Aunt Kylie and uncle Jake's room, seeing Camila in the middle and them all cuddling. I smile and walk to my room not interrupting them, they deserve some family time. I hop into the cold shower washing myself of all the dust from the tree. I wrap a towel around my waist before heading out and going to my room. I change into some sweats before laying on my bed using my phone. I plug in my earbuds into my phone and listen to some soft music as I close my eyes.

Izzy's POV:

We noticed that Julian and Camila already headed back, so I put my top back on, along with my jacket, before we start walking back. We walk in and Drew looks into a room, where his family is all cuddling, then he looks back at me. I laugh and nod, earning a smile from him before he lays next to his mom hugging and clinging onto her. He's just adorable, but speaking of mom's I go look for her since she's probably lonely considering Julian isn't there and neither is dad. I walk into her room to see her cuddling and sleeping with a cat. I lay next to her holding her back before closing my eyes. She rolls over to face me, guess she wasn't asleep. "When are we leavinnnggg" Julian whines walking into the room. "In 2 days calm down" I say and my mom laughs.

Jake's POV:

Drew comes in hugging Kylie making us all laugh, he's such a baby when it comes to the women he loves in his life, especially his mom. I look over at Camila who is in the middle of me and Kylie "So you and Julian huh?" I ask with a playful grin and she tries hiding her blushing face. "I really like him...maybe even love him" She says. I look over at Kylie who's smiling and looking at me. "I remember the first time I realized I loved your mom" I say still looking at Kylie. "how and when?" Camila asks. I lean into Kylie's lips "mm that's between your mom and me" I say kissing her, earning a whine and groan from Camila since we technically are kissing over her-