Chapter 12

Izzy's POV:

I wake up feeling all warm and cozy. I open my eyes to see Drew cuddled up against me. I look at him and smile at how peaceful he looks. His lips curve into a small frown when he's asleep. I take in his strong jawline and his masculine features. I carefully get up trying not wake him up ad disturb his soft snoring. I may be a deep sleeper, but I'm an early bird, meaning no one else is awake. I go downstairs and make pancakes for breakfast for everyone, since Mom and Dad can't cook to save their lives. 

I hear some giggling coming from the stairs, and few moments later, Mom and Dad come downstairs with a smile on both their faces. "Need any help cleaning up?" my mom asks getting ready to start helping me and I shake my head. "No its alright I'm almost done anyways" I say washing the dirty bowls. When I turn around she's having some whipped cream out of the can, while my dad holds her from behind. I watch them and smile. I want something like that. Or maybe like uncle Jake and aunt Kylie, but then again last time I went to their house while they were home, all I heard was moan. I shudder and the thought and shake my head.

"I have a question" I say and they both turn their head to look at me. "How did you know it was love?" I ask and they both look at each other before looking back at me. "When you look at the person, you'll know." My dad responds and I nod setting the food on the table. And with that, everyone else came down stairs expect Julian. 

Julian's POV:

I was up way before Camila had waken up. Just watching her sleep, not in a creepy way of course. Watching how her breath heaves in her sleep, how her long lashes soon flutter open, until she's up and staring right back at me. And for a moment, it felt like everything just froze. The noise downstairs, the mumbled voices of Izzy and our parents talking, just us, Camila and me. She goes to get up but I touch her arm, afraid of hurting her if I grab it. She turns to me with her tired eyes confused. 

"Wouldn't you want to being me breakfast in bed?" I say with a light smirk, teasing her of what she wrote about in her journal the other day. Her eyes widen before she shakes her head as if she didn't know anything. "Sure" she says exiting the room. But right before she left "Bring some extra for you too, I want you with me." I say and she gives me a short nod before making her way downstairs.