Chapter 20

*Narrator*

Camila crawls away from Julian's grip. "Wha- hey!" He pouts. "We gotta get ready!" she says between laughs while Izzy just mimics Julian from behind Cami, making him roll his eyes at her with a slight smile. Camila then drags Izzy back to her room, and she looks at Julian for help but he just shrugs with a grin. Izzy sits down on her bed next to Blake as Camila looks through her clothes. Blake puts an arm around Izzy's waist slowly making her smile a bit. After a few minutes Camila finally found the bathing suit for Izzy, its a black two piece, the top has two straps wrapping around the shoulders and two more going around the torso. The bottoms has to slits in the front for showing a bit of skin. 

"I never even bought that-" Izzy says and Camila only grins. "I know I did." she states.

Izzy just rolls her eyes and looks through her closet for something for Camila

Izzy just rolls her eyes and looks through her closet for something for Camila. I pull out a white two piece bathing suit. The top has a ring that attaches the two pieces of the top together. The bottoms are plain. 

Izzy tosses the bathing suit to Camila, who catches it and walks back to Julian's room

Izzy tosses the bathing suit to Camila, who catches it and walks back to Julian's room. Camila changes in front of Juju, letting his eyes roam her naked to half naked body. He would get up and give her small butterfly kisses on her body as she changes earning some giggles from her. Izzy makes Blake cover his eyes and turn around while she changes into the bathing suit, but if course he takes a peek without her noticing. "What do you think?" She asks and he turns around eyeing her. "I love it." He says checking her out. But instead she puts a halter top and low rise jeans over the bathing suit "Now that's better" she says with a smile. "It was better without anything on" Blake says with a grin making her smile like the school girl she is.

*At the party*

Julian and Camila walk in first holding hands, and walk to the backyard where there's music playing and people swimming. Behind them is Blake and Izzy, with Blake's arm around her shoulders as they follow Juju and Cami. Izzy looks around, the games and all the people until she meets eyes with Drew. She ignores him and brings her attention to Blake once again. Julian and Camila go over to the beer pong table starting a new round.