Chapter 53

*narrator*
The next day they all go to the airport and head on the plane. Next thing they know they are landing on their home town. Everyones tired from the long trip and long plane ride back home.
Izzy and Julian head to their place since tomorrow there was school , so do Drew and Camila.
They all fall asleep missing eachother.

Drews pov :
I woke up to my alarm and got up getting ready for school , kinda just wanna see Izzy today .. i go to camilas room but shes just rolling around her bed holding her stomach "Cami?" I say walking in her room , she looks at me and i rise my eyebrow then it hits me . Shes on he period im happy not because she has her period but that means she gets to stay meaning i get to stay as well , even tho i wanna see Izzy . Soon enough mom and dad walk into camilas room and start giving her "her cuddles" , mom is there so i of course join , time past and  mom and dad are now heading to work. So i gotta take care of cami alone which now sucks for me. I go to the kitchen and start cooking.

Camilas pov :
Im laying on my bed and i check the clock by now Izzy and Julian should be at school so i texts Julian .
"Good morning baby , i really dont feel good today im not going to school maybe for a while tho"  i put my phone down and turn on my heater then put on one of Julians hoodies i stole holding onto my pillow and wishing it were Julian . Soon enough my mood goes from cuddly to horny and start having fantasies on my head about Julian , holy fuck i really hate this -