Chapter 16

Julian's POV:

We both lay next to each other, naked and breathless. That was a hell of a first time. I look over at Camila and her eyes are closed as her breathing slows down. I give her a soft kiss on her forehead, causing her to smile. And I smile at he smile. She then opens her eyes to look at me. I give her a soft kiss on the lips when I hear a yell from downstairs. Since mom and dad aren't home it had to be Izzy or Drew. Most likely Drew. I get up and put my pants back on, before heading downstairs with Camila right behind me. We go down to the kitchen and I see Izzy against a wall looking a bit scared, and Drew in front of her looking angered and touching his lip. I soon realize what happened and feel my hands turn into fists. I walk over to them, walk over to Drew. Izzy notices what I'm about to do and stands in front of him, blocking me from Drew. "Don't you dare yell at her again" I sneer at him. I feel a hand go on my wrist, Camila. I glare one last time at Drew and look back at Izzy my eyes softening, she just nods telling me she's okay. Both of us always hated getting yelled at, getting it from both our mom and dad, especially when our grandma, Leah is a bitch. It's worse with Iz since she's younger and I have to protect her, I want to.  I let Camila take my hand and go back to the room, letting me calm my nerves. 

Izzy POV:

One Julian goes back upstairs with Camila, I move out of Drews way and walk out not letting him say anything. I hear him coming up behind me but I turn around to face him "Leave me alone Drew." I say before running off the other way. 

I don't know how long I've been running trying to clear my head, but I bump into someone. I look up and see Blake. Blake the child of Dylan and Bella, where as my dad hates Dylan and my mom hates Bella. Yet he's one of the popular kids who's also best friends with Drew. 

"Isabelle?" He asks looking down at me, supporting me by my lower back. "I go by Izzy but yah" I say with a nod. "What happened? You look like you've been crying" He says. He looks to his left where there's a coffee shop. "Lets go inside and you can tell me once I buy you a drink" he says with a wink. I nod slowly giving in to his charms.