Chapter 8

Julian's POV:

Little did she know, I knew what she wrote. What did she expect? My dad knows mostly Spanish so we all catch on in the house. Surprisingly, she lets me keep her leg on mine, as I hold her thigh. As we watch the teacher, I would stroke my thumb over her thigh once in a while, earning a sweet smile from her. 

Soon the bell rings, and Cami walks out of the classroom. I run out to catch up with her "Hey wait!" I yell out and she stops in her tracks, turning to face me. "Yes?" she says lifting a brow up. Man is everything she does always hot? "So you bringing me breakfast in bed tomorrow morning?" I say with a smirk. 

Izzy's POV:

As soon as the bell rings, I dash out of the classroom since Camila didn't wait for me. I see her talking with Juju, so I walk up to them and drag her away by her arm "Sorry bro stealing your girlfriend" I call out and they both frown. "He's not my boyfriend and I'm not his girlfriend" Cami says to me once we are at our usual hang out spot. "not yet u guys aren't but we'll see" I say jokingly. She just rolls her eyes and crosses her arms "What do you need?" She asks. "well yah about that...I need a tutor for Spanish-" I say a bit embarrassed. "Ok just come to my place?" And I shake my head. "Your brother is going to be there." I say and now my arms are crossed. "And what about him?" She asks confused. "i dunno its just awkward, can we just go to my place?" she nods.

Julian's POV:

I roll my eyes as Camila goes off with Izzy. I see Drew walking out so I walk over to him. "so how was class with Izzy?" I ask and he gets weirdly flustered. "uh what do you mean? you know annoying" He rambles. "Yea she IS pretty annoying" I say and he shoots a glare at me. "I don't give a crap about her." Ok thennn...