Chapter 38

*Narrator* 

Julian is the first one to leave Izzy's room to start his own packing. He brings packs extra hoodies for Camila knowing she'll just steal his because they "Fit better" and are more comfortable, making him smile to himself. Shawn and Alisha soon leave Izzy's room, first checking up on Julian if he needed help packing anything, and when he said no they went to their own room to start their own packing. 

*In the Airplane*

Shawn, Alisha, Julian, and Izzy are sitting on the side of the plane, where Izzy won the window side, having Julian next to her, then Alisha, then Shawn on the outside. Kylie, Jake, Camila, and Drew sit in the seats in front of them. Drew on the window seat directly in front of Kylie, and Camila in front of Julian, Kylie in front of Alisha, and Jake in front of Shawn on the outside. The waitress would start hitting on Jake once in a while when she comes down the row to give food, making Kylie jealous. But then again Kylie IS a model so there would be boys walking down the row just to get good looks at her, making Jake even more jealous. Next thing you know, Jake and Kylie are headed into the bathroom. Knowing what's coming, the six of them put the headphones in connecting them to the tablet in front of the to block out the sound. Julian, Izzy, and their parents lift the arm rests up, combining their blankets together for more warmth in the cold airplane. Camila has her hand stretched backwards holding Julian's hand through her own arm rest. Izzy Has her head against the window, and she would peek some glances over at Drew through the tiny space she had in front of her. Shawn had his arm around Alisha as she had her head on his shoulder, cuddling each other and stealing each other's warmth. After a few excruciating minutes of trying to block out Kylie's moans, they finally come back out of the bathroom with swollen lips and messed up hair. 

*Leah's House* 

Everyone sits at the dinner table, Julian next to Camila, holding hands while eating with the other hand. Same with Kylie and Jake, and Shawn and Alisha. Although Drew and Izzy sit across from each other where as Izzy looks down at her food, because looking up meant looking at Drew. Then comes Leah's cruel words. She always favorited Shawn's side, meaning Julian and Izzy are favorited over Camila and Drew. She would start criticizing Kylie's modelling career and criticizing Camila and Drew's studies. Most of the dinner is Julian, Drew, Kylie and Jake protecting and covering for Camila from Leah's harsh words.

After dinner everyone headed to their rooms. Each couple with each other, having fun with their selves, and yes both ways. Expect Izzy and Drew. She goes to his door and knocks in it before he opens up. " Like old times?" She says pointing out his window with a soft smile.